astrocartography of Alfred Lord Tennyson

cayacia

So....while doing some online research on Alfred Lord Tennyson I find this astrocartography chart or whatever this is for him. Can anyone make any sense of this? I found it very interesting to be just looking for info on this poet and hey look-!!!-a chart that has something to do with astrology and planets and stuff. It might be an interesting thing to include in my paper:

http://www.dominantstar.com/b_ten.htm

Could someone please help me with this? I don't do well with numbers and haven't looked into astrology yet.

Thanks much,

AquarianGoddess

His Neptune line is highlighted meaning that where ever he was living, was the right spot for writing his poetry (Neptune rules poetry).

purplelady

That's kind-of interesting! I have heard it is possible to do a chart indicating WHERE on the earth a person could live to be most compatible with their chart. I would find it interesting to find out where on earth the vibes were most compatible for me! I once checked a book out of the Library on this subject. But other than give me the idea, I didn't find it very helpful . It had lists of places for each sign. A Lot of them were very obscure places I doubt I'd have a prayer of Really moving to!

p.s. I wonder how accurate , maybe Strong is a better word, an indicator this could be? For instance , would I Really be happier , richer , or maybe more poetic if I moved to Bora Bora , or North Carolina?

cayacia

So living in England was a good spot for him at the time ^_^ Interesting.

AquarianGoddess

Astrocartography is a very specialized area of astrology. It's best to find someone who is certified in that field because it's very complicated. There is an astrologer in Washington state, Donna Cunningham, who is certified. There are also some in New York City.

As with any type of astrology there are many variables and no guarantees. A Saturn line for instance, can indicate rising high in one's profession and/or being depressed.

If one wanted to be a comic, the astrologer would look for the Jupiter line, but what if that line fell over Somalia, it wouldn't be a good choice. All the lines have both favorable and unfavorable sides and in my opinion, it's a gamble.

purplelady

Who knows? Maybe there's some great comics in Somalia?! ;) .

cayacia

But even if there were great comics in somolia, I doubt there'd be a good night club for them to perform in and get discovered. ^_^