Do the tarot cards boss you around!?

rebecca-smiles

...because they boss me around.

Sometimes when i have been feeling like a reading won't go well, or i'm ditracted or tired, the 4 swords falls out. this has happened a quite a few times now (six maybe) and the readings i have done have been very vague and unproductive for me or the other person. Now i'm starting to listen, and if the 4 swords falls out i understand it's time to put the deck away.

I'm sure other people must have similar experiences, and would like to invite you to share yours!

Sweet Irish Angel

Yep

haha :laugh:, this does happen from time to time, not so much anymore tho, make sure you cleanse your deck before a reading and ask the Angels to help you and give you guidance whilst doing the reading, I find this usually helps, :)

Umbrae

...or perhaps the question asked has already been answered...

:smoker:

Kenny

I find that I cannot focus and 'decode' my readings and so have given up on them! :)

That and the Six of Cups keeps showing itself in the majority of readings I do.

Sweet Irish Angel

Hey!

dont give up, cleanse your cards, there prob filled with energies and need a break, handle each card individually and ask for all energies to be removed and fingers crossed your readings will become clearer for you :) I find this always works

alphamatrix

Oh yeah... my cards certainly boss me around ;-)

LixiPixi

rebecca-smiles said:
...because they boss me around.

Sometimes when i have been feeling like a reading won't go well, or i'm ditracted or tired, the 4 swords falls out. this has happened a quite a few times now (six maybe) and the readings i have done have been very vague and unproductive for me or the other person. Now i'm starting to listen, and if the 4 swords falls out i understand it's time to put the deck away.

I'm sure other people must have similar experiences, and would like to invite you to share yours!

Yep, my Bruegel deck does that. I just posted on it recently in the "FIESTY" thread. They let me do one serious reading with them, give me a great response and then, boom, if I dare try to do another reading with them right after it, they give me every crap card in the deck and they never make sense....LOL

LP~

alphamatrix

LixiPixi said:
Yep, my Bruegel deck does that. I just posted on it recently in the "FIESTY" thread. They let me do one serious reading with them, give me a great response and then, boom, if I dare try to do another reading with them right after it, they give me every crap card in the deck and they never make sense....LOL

LP~

*laughs* that's one hell of a personality your deck has :)

rebecca-smiles

Umbrae said:
...or perhaps the question asked has already been answered...

:smoker:

Yep this may be a reason.

I did a reading today that i put off from yesterday because that 4 swords fell out. sure enough, it was quite a sad reading. The next reading on the same thread was also sad. so i re-shuffled (cheating i know) but after much suffling the bloody deck gave me *exactly* the same cards!

I'm not in the driving seat here am I? :)

tmgrl2

Oh yeah! They boss me around.

You bet.

Sometimes, just when things are going along swimingly, a card pops up,

I hear a sharp intake of breath from my sitter....I think...

Dang!

A blank spot...

I get quiet and

begin to speak...

Happened the other day....and it was

Four of Swords (position 7)

The Tower (position 8).

Turned out they were the cards that tied it all together.

It was the Morgan Greer, too...dark, flames, bodies falling from that tower.

It was...

....great.