Ask An Angel Oracle ~ Toni Carmine Salerno!

Elven

A new Oracle deck YAY!!

I just recieved this new deck today!

Beautifully artistic, inspirational and presented in true TCS style! All quality!!

This deck comes in a Royal purple bag as well - very nice! Of course I'm going to sew some beads and an Angel on it :p

The packaging is larger, as the book is larger, but the cards are the same size as the Angels, Gods and Goddesses deck ...

I did a great intuitive reading with the deck for someone - and loved it! Very easy to spark the imagination!

Anyone else have this deck?
Im really pleased with this Oracle! Beautiful!

Some pics below :)

Blessings Elven x

Elven

Ask An Angel - Toni Carmine Salerno ...

Attachments

• MVC-894F Ask An Angel Oracle - Toni Carmine Salerno I.JPG
    MVC-894F Ask An Angel Oracle - Toni Carmine Salerno I.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 187
  • MVC-896F Ask An Angel - Toni Carmine Salerno II.JPG
    MVC-896F Ask An Angel - Toni Carmine Salerno II.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 168

Gayla

Oh it lovely...I am using the Magical Unicorn Oracle right now...pulling one card per day...love it.

This morning it gave me "True".

I love oracles...:)

Satori

I worked wiht this cold the other day.
Just saw it in the shop where I read and they had it out on the counter. So I grabbed it and brought it with me for a reading.
Very nice results from an intuitive pov.

Are you still finding it useful Elven? I've got one on hold but want to be sure it is for me.

SunChariot

I don't have that one, but I have the Spirit Oracle by Toni and I love it. It's beautiful and works well too. He does have a number of good decks out. :heart:

Bar

sunflowr

Please Help Me With Angel Name?

I recently got an online reading (via YouTube) by someone who used this deck. She talked about a matter of great importance to me and told me to work with this specific angel. She said her name was (sounds like "enyo"). She is the angel of sexuality. I couldnt see the card very well, and I dont find this name anywhere on Google, except for the greek goddess "enyo" who represents war and destruction. Not who I'd want to work with on a relationship matter. ;)

Therefore I am sure I must have the spelling wrong. If someone could please give me her proper name, I'd be very thankful. I can google her from there.

Thank you. :)

Glass Owl

I didnt' find anything about Enyo being the angel of sexuality but I did find this:

Enyo (Greek: Ενυo, English translation: "warlike") was an ancient goddess of war, acting as a counterpart and companion to the war god Ares. She is also identified as his sister, and daughter of Zeus and Hera, in a role closely resembling that of Eris; with Homer (in particular) representing the two as the same goddess.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enyo

She is also connected to Bellona (Roman godess) whose original name is Duellona.

In Roman religion, goddess of war, identified with the Greek Enyo. Sometimes known as the sister or wife of Mars, she has also been identified with his female cult partner Nerio.

The name "Bellona" derived from the Latin word for "war" (bellum), and is directly related to the modern English word "belligerent" (lit., "war-waging"). In earlier times she was called Duellona, the name being derived from a more ancient word for "war".

Bellona was an Ancient Roman war goddess. She is believed to be one of the numinous gods of the Romans (without a particular mythology and possibly of Etruscan origin), and is supposed by many to have been the Romans' original war deity, predating the identification of Mars with Ares.

In art, she is portrayed with a helmet, sword, spear, and torch.

Bellona's festival was celebrated on June 3.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/59920/Bellona

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellona_(goddess)

faunabay

sunflowr said:
I recently got an online reading (via YouTube) by someone who used this deck. She talked about a matter of great importance to me and told me to work with this specific angel. She said her name was (sounds like "enyo"). She is the angel of sexuality. I couldnt see the card very well, and I dont find this name anywhere on Google, except for the greek goddess "enyo" who represents war and destruction. Not who I'd want to work with on a relationship matter. ;)

Therefore I am sure I must have the spelling wrong. If someone could please give me her proper name, I'd be very thankful. I can google her from there.

Thank you. :)
In the Ask An Angel deck the angel of sexuality is named Anael. :)

sunflowr

faunabay said:
In the Ask An Angel deck the angel of sexuality is named Anael. :)

Thanks! :)

Aerin

Ahhhh!

That's what these cards are.

There are sets available for £7.99 in a UK discount book chain at the moment, they have gone into administration... er..... "The Works"

I was looking at the cover and there was no author info or anything on the box.

So now I know! Thanks.

Aerin