PDA

View Full Version : forum requires multiple sign-ins from me instead of one

truthsayer
02-09-2002, 04:57
i don't know if this is happening to others or not but sometimes when i comes to aeclectic i may have to sign in up to 4 times depending on what section i'm reading. it's really getting irritating. i did erase a bunch of cookies b/c my puter was having memory problems and i needed to get rid of as much as i could. i also get emails from new posts to threads i've subscribed to so i figure the network might think everytime i click off the form and back to my mailbox that i'm gone and thus must sign back in. is there any way around this? thanks!!

midnightmerry
02-09-2002, 05:00
I'm having the same problem, Truth.

HudsonGray
02-09-2002, 11:05
Me too, but it's sporatic. Usually it's ok.

starr
02-09-2002, 17:57
That happened to me also but only one day. I thought i was just a glitch. It has not happened again.

Starr

blue_fusion
26-09-2002, 09:34
perhaps this may be because you view the various chat areas before you sign in. this results in the forum asking your password, per reply that you want to type. at least this was what happend to me before. :)

truthsayer
26-09-2002, 14:23
it's not happening now even tho i haven't tried anything different. \o/ if it ain't broke, i'm not going to fix it!

aeonx
03-10-2002, 02:30
Same problem here before I started using cookies. Haven't had the problem since.

~aeonx~