good witch bad witch-awesome!

Al Si'ra

Just today i received my good witch bad witch oracle..at first i thought..hhmm the cards are too small..the book is too thin..this is a child's thing..

then i began playing with it..i did one of the spreads..i was like ok..

THEN i began asking specific questions and the cards were right on target even better than what my tarot cards provide me-at times.

and to be honest..it is not easy for me to use intuition with tarot cards..but with my witch cards i mean it was easy..

for instance i got the air witch..then "journey" popped in my head..then read the interpretation it was indicating movement but not actually a journey from one country to another..but i thought i could also add this meaning too..this is a new thing for me-expanding the keywords and stuff..it is not usual for me.

i do teribble with oracles..i mean i can't read with them..and this one is a great change..it may be due to me being a natural witch..but i am amazed anyway :)

i did not see much talk about the experiences about this oracle..anythng you want to share??

6 Haunted Days

Yes, they are awesome! They at first may look light or cutesy, but they are much deeper....

There are quite a few threads on GWBW on here, just do a search!