PDA

View Full Version : Bias Fire Signs (C/P)

krysia322
21-11-2006, 00:27
Based on the hilarity of this thread (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=50974), I thought it'd be fun to do consolidated postings of each sign, and continue the madness in a more organized fashion. ;)

Then I realized that would take 12 separate threads, which --if they could have their own child board-- would be fine, but since they don't, would suck up too much of the other discussion thread space, and no doubt would wind up being bumped down the pages, never to be seen again.

Soooo... I thought, segregation by Element. ;) That way, it'd only take 4 consolidated threads and we'd also be able to see in a glance through postings similarities of approach within Elements. (Which is always cool.) :D

Without further ado...

ARIES ~ LEO ~ SAGITTARIUS ~

krysia322
21-11-2006, 00:39
Having opened the topic, I thought it fair to begin the postings in the hopes that everyone will eventually jump --or chime-- in. :D

From the Bias Poll as of this posting, I see that Aries is doing a fairly decent job of ticking folks here off with a respectable 9.72% of the vote. ;) LMAO...

As an Aries Sun myself, I resemble that remark. And, gee. Was it something we said? ;) I know! It must be Kevin Federline. He's giving all of us Aries a bad name ---Eek! Just found out he's a MARCH Aries! That makes me really not like him!!!--- and I've been wanting to give him a smackdown in the worst way for insisting on torturing the masses with his complete lack of talent. Stick with dancing, pal. And I mean that in the best possible way. Y'know... From one Aries to another. <RME> LOL...

Granted, we Fire signs are all pretty arrogant on some level or another --- although I, personally, prefer to think of it as confidence ;) LOL... But don't take my completely biased word for it. Let's hear it! Bring it on! LOL!
:D

SirenRising
21-11-2006, 02:11
Fire signs are exciting and fun. My fav is Aries... my family is made of them, i should be fed up but no: i love how they snap out sooo easily ;P. Seriously, it's very entertaining to see the reactions of an aries when is starting to get impatient, and how they cut off the excess and resume it into 2 words. I like the way they walk. They think fast, they act fast. Everything in them is raw and primal, but it comes from pure/ childlike characteristics this sign has.... after all they are the First.

krysia322
21-11-2006, 02:29
Seriously, it's very entertaining to see the reactions of an aries when is starting to get impatient, and how they cut off the excess and resume it into 2 words.
LOL --- Sometimes, though, I choke on them when I get really livid. But I always have the perfect retort... a week later. LOL.

Or, I'll say something real fast in the heat of the moment, that, when I think on it later? Makes no freaking sense whatsoever.
Example: Years ago, I got into an argument with a friend on the phone, and I stated --just before slamming the phone down:
Put that in a toaster and blend it!

Yeeeah. LOL. Score 2 points for me. RME.

Gemini Rising
21-11-2006, 06:19
Out of all signs, the two I have the most trouble with are Cancer and Leo...but since we're talking fire, I'll dwell on Leo. Of course, I have a Leo Moon that is a great part of who I am, but strangely enough, I'm not arrogant, nor do I crave being the center of attention desperately. I like acceptance as much as the next person, but I've learned to manage it by realizing the only person's acceptance I truly need is myself...too bad I'm the hardest person I have to accept!

Not saying that ALL Leos are arrogant...two of my best friends are Lions and one of them cares more about others than herself. It's really just the arrogance part I truly dislike or I'd surround myself with Lions, like you're truly better than everybody else. There's a Leo that lives on my street that I swear I'll strangle one day, there's a Leo in several of my classes that thinks he's God...

Another sign I don't get along with, but to a lesser degree, is Aries, being opposite my sun of Libra. Just something about them...I can't really put my finger on it...of course, every Aries tells me this repeatedly: MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND ALREADY!!!!! Oh, yeah, and everybody else from other signs say that too...except my Libran friends, who don't know whether to tell me or not for fear of hurting my feelings.

I suppose my indecision can be especially maddening to the girls that like me! Should I ask them out? Or should we just be friends? We can take it slow...or I could jump at the chance...

And I wonder why I'm single.

krysia322
21-11-2006, 07:24
except my Libran friends, who don't know whether to tell me or not for fear of hurting my feelings.

I suppose my indecision can be especially maddening to the girls that like me! Should I ask them out? Or should we just be friends? We can take it slow...or I could jump at the chance...

And I wonder why I'm single.
ROTFLMFAO!!!

<dries eyes with a tissue>

Oh, man. Freaking hilarious. There's that cursed Libra charm again.

~ Krysia, loving a Libra with Gemini Rising right now, and yes, that grinding sound you heard with that bump was the Earth rotating backwards on its axis ;)

Gemini Rising
22-11-2006, 10:43
:D Hehe, Krysia, you have made my moon in Leo quite happy!

More trouble with Leo, though...my moon in Leo's really starting to bug me. I think I'm right all the time. 100%, even when I'm in the midst of typical Libran indecision. It's quite aggravating. I'll be on one side one minute and think I'm totally absolutely right and pat myself on the back for my genius, then the next minute I'll be on the other side and think the same thing.

And you know how Librans hate conflict? Well, I'm one Libra that's quite stubborn. I do NOT like compromise! I'm right, you're wrong, deal with it, we're doing it my way, and if you DON'T like it, well...I...see, it's the part where I try and make a threat and then shirk away, silently brooding in the supreme knowledge that I'm right.

Meanwhile, I have SO much emphasis on Leo in my chart...Sun, Mars, and Mercury are all in Libra in the 5th house and so is Pluto in Scorpio. I have moon and Chiron conjunct in Leo, along with Venus in later degrees of Leo.

And of course, I'm caught in another Libran indecision...if I didn't have so much Leo and planets in the 5th, I wouldn't be a drama geek like I am now and I'd have no hobbies...of course, it gives me arrogance, the ONE quality I DESPISE most in people. And when I was debating with myself, I found myself having this conversation:

"It's not that I'm arrogant, I'm just better than everybody else. I don't need acceptance from anybody but myself because everybody is beneath me."

Meanwhile, I said hi to one of my friends today and she didn't say hi back (the blood gushing from her broken nose might have had something to do with it) and I was devastated. That little bugger should have had the decency to at least wave!

Then again, some jerk had just opened a door and smacked her hard enough in the face to cause excrutiating pain and blood loss, so...I SUPPOSE it MIGHT be forgivable.

krysia322
22-11-2006, 10:56
Meanwhile, I have SO much emphasis on Leo in my chart...Sun, Mars, and Mercury are all in Libra in the 5th house and so is Pluto in Scorpio. I have moon and Chiron conjunct in Leo, along with Venus in later degrees of Leo.

Hm. My Sun's also in the 5th house, and also my Venus, Chiron, and Earth... And I always forget that. All that Leo influence. Hmmm...

cheekyminx
22-11-2006, 22:00
Don't mind fire signs :) Sagittarians are great, Sag sits opposite Gemini :D Hmmm I mesh well with fire. Have issues with those earth sign people though :laugh:

Gemini Rising
23-11-2006, 11:17
I <3 Sagittarians. Who could hate such a sunny personality? There's only one Sag I know who isn't wonderfully good-natured, and he's quite pessimistic...we have a lot of things in common, but I don't like people putting a wet blanket on my optimism! So your life sucks...get over it! Gosh...

krysia322
23-11-2006, 14:53
A wet-blanket Sag?

Hm. Wonder what's in his chart that's causing it.

Piper
23-11-2006, 20:55
I'm a Sag and I'm wonderfully optimistic, or at least I show people that I am. For instance, my mother in law goes in for emergency brain surgery, and as my husband is freaking out, I'm calmly patting his shoulder, reassuring him that she's a strong woman, that she'll be great, this will be a breeze for her. And all the time I'm about to break down into tears because I'm so worried.

krysia322
24-11-2006, 14:12
And all the time I'm about to break down into tears because I'm so worried.
Well, that makes sense because it's a very Sag and Fire sign thing to be: Strong on the outside, mush on the inside. :)

And I love Charmed. :D Did you know that the actress who played Piper, Holly, and Alyssa (Phoebe) are both Sagittarians? :)

ChangeMyMind
24-11-2006, 19:14
oh im a sag in moon,

i find it very hard, VERY VERY VERY HARD, to stick to one thing...

Gemini Rising
27-11-2006, 11:09
oh im a sag in moon,

i find it very hard, VERY VERY VERY HARD, to stick to one thing...

Really, ChangeMyMind? I never would have guessed...

...notice the subtlety of my humor...hehehe

Madam Lasher
27-11-2006, 18:06
Im an Aries and my besty is a Leo and boy when we get get together we are in our own world. I love saggies too, one of my best male freinds is one..fire signs rule

Joermit
28-11-2006, 12:54
I'm an aries (and it sits in the 5th house of leo, dunno if that's called exalted or a mutual reception...lol.. been trying to learn as much as I can bout Astrology but I just end up more and more confused...lol) with a Leo moon... Scorpio rising though... and well... as I always say... I'm perfect... not in an egotistical or arrogant way...lol... I'm just perfect...

ya know... I was once told, there are pretty much two signs in the zodiac... Aries... and the ones who wish there were Aries... lol well... I don't necessarily agree with this..

boy... in reading that over... it does sound pretty darn arrogant and harsh.. but it's all in good sarcastic fun (but seriously, I'm perfect)... I do find I get along best with other Arians and Leos... I'm a guy and I have found Aries guys to be a bit more laid back than Aries woman... anyone else notice this?? and it's very interesting to look at an Aries chart... look at that Mercury... if it goes ahead of the sun (like mine does, part of being perfect ya know) that's pretty good as those try to at least think before they speak... however.. if the Mercury's behind the Sun... ouch... I do get along pretty good with Pisces too... and I've learned to watch out for those darn Capricorns and Virgo... not close with any Sags though... just haven't met one... they're kinda rare or something... anyway... my two cents, all in the spirit of the wonderfulness of we Aries... thanks!

Joey

Julien
28-11-2006, 13:41
I love being an Aries... I get along with Leo's tremendously well -- love dating them especially... But I have a tendency to clash a bit with the Sags.. Don't know why precisely, but it is a life long pattern. But Leo's... Mm... Like a house on fire...

Born the first day of the sign -- actually within the first few hours of it, nicely cupsie... And though I have a LOT of fiery energy, I also have Scorpio ascending... It's an intensely fiery moment, and I'm bullish, too -- got a little Taurus for a Moon... So, bullheaded, so deep, and really arrogant.

C'est moi. Tangle with me and I might snap back with a really stunning line from Kirkegaard followed by a request for a more cozy blanket to wrap up in because I'm so frustrated by our disagreement and need the creature comforts to feel better. :)

Julien

Madam Lasher
28-11-2006, 17:37
Being an aAries with a Virgo moon I tend to get along with virgins, I'm a sucker for Gemini and Aquarius boys (I have a Libra rsing and venus in aquarius)

Alta
28-11-2006, 21:26
I am an Aries with Leo rising and I adore folks from all three of the fiery signs. Both Leos and Sags though it happens I have had more Sags in my life than Leos. Just am strongly drawn to other Fire signs.

Detest Cancers (generally, I am sure there must be exceptions) and have for every one that I have (knowingly) met.

A surprising number of Pisceans in my life, both in the past and now. And playing very strong roles: brother, husband, best friend.

Librans annoy me with their indecisive ways, but recently I read something in this Forum that all signs act like their opposite when under stress, and I realized that at least I do that! Act like Libra under high stress.

Tend to have tense relationships with Air signs, though they can be positive, but still, um edgy. My mom and a dear friend are both Geminis.

Cappies... um. I have a Cappie moon and dad was a Cappie. Mutual misunderstanding there I think. Also, Taurus and Virgo: tends to be a 'mutual tolerance and respect' kind of thing going on.

krysia322
29-11-2006, 02:00
I'm an aries (and it sits in the 5th house of leo
Me too. Also with Scorpio Rising, but with Scorpio Moon (perhaps that's why I feel so drawn to Scorpio). :) And it's only just now occuring to me that perhaps that 5th house placement is why I spent most of my teen years being a Leo magnet. There were quite a few years in which I dated nothing but Leos or was the girlfriend of a Leo.

Then, one day, a Leo fell of the pedestal I'd placed him on (in true Aries fashion), and since then... <shakes head> No more. Sick of the superficiality they possess. And my Scorpioness has made it stick. I only now of a precious few Leos now, and oddly, they're female. Go fig.

And while I've always been on good terms with Sagittarians, up until that point, I only knew a few. Interestingly enough, once I shook Leos out of my hair, Sagittarians must have found my address or something, because I'm surrounded by the delightful Centaurs. It's all good though. Besides, I figure a Ram and a Horse (even 1/2 a horse) have more in common than a Ram and a Lion (let's face it: the Ram would be dinner, if caught, in the natural world).

I don't think that I'm very arrogant, but that's probably because I have a lot of watery placements in my chart; Neptune in the First, Moon in the First, Mercury and Venus in Pisces... but I definitely know how to channel it when I want to. ;)

GoddessArtemis
01-12-2006, 05:05
Oh, fire signs. I love you all, but you make me CRAZY.

Aries: Fun, flirty, come and go, lots of energy, rash and impulsive, and never wanna grow up. Can we say Peter Pan syndrome? Driven, even if it means driving into the wall, but their energy is contagious. I can have a few good laughs with them, and we can sometimes be up to no good together, but I can't imagine settling down with one. We're often at cross-purposes in life.

Leo: Oh, you flirty, glamorous, outrageous, attention-*bleeps*, you! You're so passionate, so grand, so loud, so outlandish, so over-the-top, so ROMANTIC, so extra, extra, extra everything! I adore watching you and seeing you in action, and I've dated you in style, but for goodness' sake, tone it down a little. But actually--don't. It's what makes you special, and sensitive and good. I love watching you all tossing the Leonine mane with an attitude. Go ahead, give me all you've got. You don't phase me. And stop asking me if I'm a Leo, too. Just because I'm just as fabulous doesn't mean I'm immediately a member of the tribe. :D I'm highly amused and entertained by you. Thank you for the good times, Leos. Madonna is the ultimate, and I love her. She personifies all that is Leo. Amen.

Sagittarius: Oh don't get me started. Why do you people stalk me? Problem is, I can't stay too far away from this fiery sign, either (Sag moon is blamed, I think). I have lots of fun with you folks. You are great to have good laughs with, we can play well together, and we can do a lot of competitive, good-natured, me-first scenarios...but damn it, make a decision and stick to it. Don't be so all over the place! Don't say left and go right. You're so unpredictable and chaotic. But I do love you folks--you're wild childs, and you can talk a good talk, and literally charm the pants off of me. One of you has really broken my poor Pisces heart, but my Sag moon gave it right back to you, so there! :) Competitive? Us? Never. ;) You don't want to grow up either, do you? But it's fun to watch you flail about and try to figure out where it's all at. You'll learn--deep into you golden years...but it's hard to watch you bump into so many self-erected walls along the way. You don't want to learn, and you keep repeating the same mistakes. Careless, too, and break bones all over the place. Cut back on the caffeine, will ya?

GA

krysia322
01-12-2006, 05:35
Aries: Fun, flirty, come and go, lots of energy, rash and impulsive, and never wanna grow up. Can we say Peter Pan syndrome?
Second Star to the Right, and Straight On until Morning, baby! :D
LOL!

Madonna is the ultimate, and I love her. She personifies all that is Leo. Amen.
She so does! I'll second that Amen! Amen and hallelujah! :D

damn it, make a decision and stick to it.
Okay, this completely confounds me. I've seen it earlier in this thread as well. I've never known a Sag to waffle about anything, so where is this coming from?

(Well, except my husband, but his Rising's in Gemini, so his Sun is in Virgo's 6th house, and we *were* trying to buy an expensive --for us-- car.)

literally charm the pants off of me.
Oh, my! LOL...

ChangeMyMind
03-12-2006, 20:54
Cut back on the caffeine, will ya?

i have moon in sag...i think that explains my addiction...

apparently sags are most likely flirts and "cheaters"

krysia322
04-12-2006, 02:17
Are you sure you aren't confusing Sag with Libra? Or Gemini?

To be a cheater would go against the Sagittarian Honest Grain...

Julien
04-12-2006, 02:35
Sags have honest grain? I don't know -- every Sag I've ever dated was a cheater... Very flirtatious and charming, but... Maybe they had a little Gemini somewhere in their chart, but still... Might be one of the reasons I have never liked 'em.

I like Leo's... But seem to end up with Libras for longer term. They then proceed to drive me crazy and I rebound with a Leo... I think I need a Leo with an ascendant in Libra... It might be the right combination for me...

Julien

krysia322
04-12-2006, 02:39
Sags have honest grain? I don't know -- every Sag I've ever dated was a cheater...
Huh. That's odd. Every Sag I've ever known has always been truthful, even when the truth was ugly... especially when they were serious about the relationship. :-\

And Julien, you're an Aries... I would have thought that would just bring the honesty factor out even more, since we have our own honesty grain...

Voron
05-12-2006, 04:02
More trouble with Leo, though...my moon in Leo's really starting to bug me. I think I'm right all the time. 100%, even when I'm in the midst of typical Libran indecision. It's quite aggravating.

OMG! Me and my fiancee have dealt had problems with this aspect of Leo Moons before.

Note: this only applies to them, not all Leo Moons, by any means. Oh, and the people referred to are all very lovable, regardless of their annoying habits.

One Was a Scorpio, one was a Taurus, and one was a Cancer, but all of them has this was of expressing an opinion in such a way as to come across SOOO ARROGANTLY, without even the hint that they could possibly be wrong. And they can make EVERYTHING about them. The Taurean had a falling out with a friend because the friend had scheduled a party on the same day as their birthday party and wouldn't cancel it when they found out. He had a nasty blow-out and didn't talk to them for a year. The Cancer was the epitome of being attention-needy, and totally discounted others opinions when they differed from his own beliefs, and the Scorpio is hugely jugdemental of others, concerned with "social etiquette", and yet is totally blind to his own rudeness toward others (like saying he'll call right back, but not doing so.)
The other trait I saw in them was that they liked to give the impression that they were "evolved" and "further along" or more intelligent than other people, even to the point of being a self-styled guru, and then, over time, it came out that they had issues with things that we'd already dealt with, and not as clever as they'd like us to believe. Total false advertising. Of course, I realizing my 12th house Venus could account for attracting that energy into my life.

Voron
05-12-2006, 04:18
Quote:
To be a cheater would go against the Sagittarian Honest Grain...

Sagittarius is the sign associated with natural moral law. They are didicated to the higher truth, but also what it means to be human regardless of cultural limitations. Humans as a general rule are not naturally monogamous, and rarely are with the same sexual partner for the entirety of their lives. (Whether it's serial monogamy or being a "swinging single" or poly relationships)

Asking a sign whose goal in life is to experience every flavor of life experience there is to experience is asking them to go against their own true nature. Not to say that they can't settle down, or even try out monogamy to see what it's like, but the grass is ALWAYS greener somewhere else to a Sag, and WANDERLUST was invented by this sign.

It's not that they're unfaithful, it's just that their nature is to explore. Other culture, other philosophies, and other people(bodies included).

The Sagittarian ideal would most likely LOVE the ideal of monogamy combined with playing around, except that as they grow, they anchor themselves in an intellectual/moral/philosophical code -- a higher morality, and modern Abrahamic religious morality leaves little room for sexual freedom.

But the centaur is half animal, so that natural playfulness often comes out anyway. Also, Sag's seemed blessed with a complete and utter sense of shamelessness. They don't embarrass easily.

MercyMe
05-12-2006, 04:21
Well, being Libra Sun and Aries rising, I quite often get highly irritated at MYSELF. My Aries is going, for god's SAKE woman, DO SOMETHING! The Libra goes, well...I dunno...has to be just right. Aries then just pops off randomly any chance it gets. Surprise!

Voron
05-12-2006, 04:54
Aries: I get along great with Aries -- If I can keep up! Remind me to go to Six Flags with you sometime. I love the fact that you tend to be feisty little lust-machines. So agressive! Must be my mars opposite venus. And Mars ruling my Rising. It can get old though, when there's no point to the conflict. It seems to me that there are lover aries and fighter aries. I obviously prefer the former.

Oh, and there are occasionally scaredy-cat victim-aries, too, and I can barely deal with them at all.

"That was fun! Let's do it again!"
Leo: Tada! You are great fun when you're doing your sign right, as long as you're getting the attention you need. A little easily played, though. A few well-placed compliments... It's hard to turn you off without hurting your feelings, though. It's sad though, when you haven't captured your self-assured regalness. Be YOU!

"Can you guess what sign I am?"
Sag: When I was younger, I had the biggest issues with Sags, before I learned to "interpret" whatever they said by de-exaggerating it 2 levels (at least with mercury-sags), and taking them on *intent* and placing things in context, as opposed literal Virgoan truth regarding outcome and specifics. Yes, which is to say I never take a Sag's words at unconditional face value. I know you mean what you say, though, for the most part. Dedicated to the TRUTH, but can be the biggest (and best) bold-faced liars EVER. Maybe that's why I associate Acting with Saggitarius.
(cf. Gemini the quibbler, (can lie with the truth) or Libra, the artisan of elegant social duplicity (i.e. two-facedness) or Virgo, who tells the truth so precisely it's indecipherable.)

I find you all oodles of fun, and often (thanks to Neptune in Sag) have that *instant connection* thing going on. Except please don't get preachy. Remember, all philosphies are incomplete parts of a greater truth, including your own! Gotta be cautious so I don't get my poor cancer moon burned by them (once quite literally, involving an improperly lit old gas stove -- the Sag in question was clear of the ensuing fireball at the other end of the kitchen).
Wonderful play-toys. Sexually uncomplicated.

"How many Sag's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One to tell you how they've got this plan where they're going to get *all of your lighbulbs in the house* replaced and checked at once, and a Virgo to actually do it."

This whole exercise has taught me that I pretty much like every sign for different reasons, once I understand who they are and why they do what they do.

Voron
05-12-2006, 05:02
Well, being Libra Sun and Aries rising, I quite often get highly irritated at MYSELF. My Aries is going, for god's SAKE woman, DO SOMETHING! The Libra goes, well...I dunno...has to be just right. Aries then just pops off randomly any chance it gets. Surprise!

6th or 7th house sun? I'm with a 6th-House Libra-Aries rising. I'm thinking the 6th house sun would be more worried about doing it right, and the 7th house sun would want a second opinion/some input and be even more worried about how it would affect others.

Do you find you have problems with social anxiety? The Arian fear about how you present yourself (rising)? My fiancee does.

Alta
05-12-2006, 06:26
It has been fun reading this. Until I did I hadn't added in the factor about what house your Sun is in. Mine is in the ninth, Sagitarius.

haha. Sun in Aries, in the house of Sagitarius with Leo rising. And not a single point or planet in a Water sign. Now how firey is that? hahaha

I have really enjoyed this thread, so many angles to this.

GoddessArtemis
05-12-2006, 06:53
I had the biggest issues with Sags, before I learned to "interpret" whatever they said by de-exaggerating it 2 levels (at least with mercury-sags), and taking them on *intent* and placing things in context, as opposed literal Virgoan truth regarding outcome and specifics.I don't have a Virgoan bone anywhere, but I have yet to learn to listen to Sags and not take them at face-value. I can be exacting, nuances are important, and for Gd's sake, say what you really mean, not what you mean in the moment, Sags! Yes, which is to say I never take a Sag's words at unconditional face value. I haven't mastered that trick yet, and it always frustrates the heck out of me with Sags.Dedicated to the TRUTH, but can be the biggest (and best) bold-faced liars EVER.I don't know if they're so much dedicated to the truth AS IS, or "their" version of the truth, which shifts and changes constantly anyhow. And if they are 'truth' telling, it's generally by being tactless and saying something that can be said otherwise. I have a Sag moon, so I get how sometimes we can all put our foot in it, but Sags are constantly hopping around with one foot in mouth, and trying to talk around it, even then. Hehe, that imagery just cracked me up--but tis the truth! :D Typical of my Sag moon, I easily entertain myself, too...

GA

MercyMe
05-12-2006, 07:33
6th or 7th house sun? I'm with a 6th-House Libra-Aries rising. I'm thinking the 6th house sun would be more worried about doing it right, and the 7th house sun would want a second opinion/some input and be even more worried about how it would affect others.

Do you find you have problems with social anxiety? The Arian fear about how you present yourself (rising)? My fiancee does.

7th House. Yeah, I'm not so concerned with rightness as I am with how it might affect others.

Social anxiety? Sometimes? It depends. And yeah, I'm always wondering how I'm presenting to others. In the end, I don't really care, in that I'm not going to change myself to suit others, but I do often wonder.

Dancing Bear
05-12-2006, 08:31
I have No idea what house is what house and what they mean.
Would like to know though, (has anyone one a link i can go and have a look?)

I am a Leo (only just) most other signs in my chart ( I have been told)are water air or earth a real mix but most water., so i guess that makes me a Watery Leo LOL!

I dont have a real problem with Any Fire signs, Aries i get along with but they do tend to have issues, and dwell on stuff, but over all nice people.
Sagitarians I LOVE, they make me laugh, they are down to earth most of the time, Male Sags are a bit set, but pretty good company and still a laugh. Female Sag i find the ones i have met are down to earth and like to be different, Good value. Very arty farty ( right up my alley ) .
Leos well Males i feel are aloof at times, and are a bit full of it, Still likeable though... And being a female Leo, Well what can i say, I dont find me all that bad, I do like the lime light, but do not know what to do with it when i get it..LOL!! and if i get started on me i could go all day LOL!!

Cool thread !!

krysia322
05-12-2006, 13:29
The Sagittarian ideal would most likely LOVE the ideal of monogamy combined with playing around, except that as they grow, they anchor themselves in an intellectual/moral/philosophical code -- a higher morality, and modern Abrahamic religious morality leaves little room for sexual freedom.

But the centaur is half animal, so that natural playfulness often comes out anyway. Also, Sag's seemed blessed with a complete and utter sense of shamelessness. They don't embarrass easily.
HA! Ain't that the truth! LOL.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that from my experience with Sag (having several relatives with the Centaur Sun), is that if their eye starts to wander, they generally tell you or clue you into the fact ahead of time, one way or another. LOL. As opposed to going behind your back.

krysia322
05-12-2006, 13:30
It seems to me that there are lover aries and fighter aries. I obviously prefer the former.
LMFAO! :D

krysia322
05-12-2006, 13:32
"How many Sag's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One to tell you how they've got this plan where they're going to get *all of your lighbulbs in the house* replaced and checked at once, and a Virgo to actually do it."
LMAO --- That could apply for ALL the Fire Signs!

krysia322
05-12-2006, 13:35
Cool thread !!
:D

(Was going to leave it at that, but apparently, the system thought it was "Too Short". LOL. So, being an Aries with Sun in the 5th House and Scorpio Rising, I'll say, Naturally! It's all about Us Fire Signs! ;) There. Is it long enough now? <RME>)

ChangeMyMind
05-12-2006, 19:00
i have sag in moon

i have conflicting personaility.

especially in the field of "love"

vicky
05-12-2006, 21:33
Hi, well after reading so many comments I just had to join in, I am an Aries my Partner is a Sagitarius. This is the Best relationship I have ever had cos when we are both on top form we have loads of fun, we both have a sharp edge and don't suffer fools gladly, there's just one thing!, Days like to day, I woke up this morning feeling Low and unfortunately so did he, I feel my World deserves understanding and so does he, I want him to collect the Kids from School later, He wants me to, I say well I don't feel well I woke up feeling bad, SO DID HE. Before I know it we are at odds, for Two people that can get on so very well why oh why do days like this occur. I believe I have the ability to compromise, He believes he has the ability to compromise, yet between the two of us today there is no compromise, he is in his office and I am in mine. I bet you that come this evening by about the same time that our Two glasses of Wine are being Poured we will both make a Statement of apology and restart our Mutual Admiration Society. At this moment though I have no intention of Compromising with my Archer Mate. Vicky

krysia322
07-12-2006, 01:44
Hi, well after reading so many comments I just had to join in, I am an Aries my Partner is a Sagitarius. This is the Best relationship I have ever had cos when we are both on top form we have loads of fun, we both have a sharp edge and don't suffer fools gladly, there's just one thing!... I believe I have the ability to compromise, He believes he has the ability to compromise, yet between the two of us today there is no compromise, he is in his office and I am in mine. I bet you that come this evening by about the same time that our Two glasses of Wine are being Poured we will both make a Statement of apology and restart our Mutual Admiration Society. At this moment though I have no intention of Compromising with my Archer Mate. Vicky
Vicky, LMAO!
I'm also a March Aries and this statement was soooo familiar! --- Is your man a November or a December Sag? My husband's a December Sag. I think sometimes that we'd have an easier time of it if he was closer to Scorpio, as I'm on the Pisces end of it. He's smack in the middle of Sag. Oi. LOL.

I find that we'll often get into a similar situation, except that we seem to bounce it off each other and see-saw it rather than share it, as you described.

As exasperating as it can get, I feel that stirring the pot --so to speak-- keeps things sharp and fresh... We're never bored, thank goodness. That'd probably be a death knell on our relationship. We've also been lucky enough to have not outgrown each other either, and I hope we never do, because he's my Bestest Bud Ever, among other things. If life was nothing but roses and sunshine all the time, there'd never be that fresh, wonderful smell of the air after a storm... And we wouldn't appreciate what we have if we took it for granted all the time...

ETA: Sorry... Started rambling there... I blame my Pisces Mercury. ;)

vicky
08-12-2006, 06:23
Hello, Yes you are totally right, He is on the 16th December, I am 25th March, and if that was'nt bad enought My yougest Child, My Son is the 12th December, I have to say that just when I think I'm having a day off from my Partner I realise there is no escape as my Son is a "Mini Me" of him. The quality I do love in those Sagitarians is as you have said "Someone to bounce ideas of". One last thing on this Naughty but nice relationship is the very fact that two fire signs together makes for one lethal combination when things are at there best they are Brilliant, I would'nt change him for the World. Vicky

krysia322
08-12-2006, 07:58
My yougest Child, My Son is the 12th December,
ROTFLMAO!!!!

My youngest child, my 1 son (so far) will turn 1 on December 12th. He shares his birthday with my husband's grandfather, who'll be 94. :D

LOL!!!

And my husband? Born on Dec. 15, same as one of my cousins. LOL...

And me? March 22.

That's just eerie, Vicky. LOL. :D