PDA

View Full Version : Bias Earth Signs (C/P)

krysia322
21-11-2006, 00:29
Based on the hilarity of this thread (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=50974), I thought it'd be fun to do consolidated postings of each sign, and continue the madness in a more organized fashion. ;)

Then I realized that would take 12 separate threads, which --if they could have their own child board-- would be fine, but since they don't, would suck up too much of the other discussion thread space, and no doubt would wind up being bumped down the pages, never to be seen again.

Soooo... I thought, segregation by Element. ;) That way, it'd only take 4 consolidated threads and we'd also be able to see in a glance through postings similarities of approach within Elements. (Which is always cool.) :D

Without further ado...

CAPRICORN ~ TAURUS ~ VIRGO ~

krysia322
21-11-2006, 01:18
Having opened the topic, I thought it fair to begin the postings in the hopes that everyone will eventually jump --or chime-- in. :D

From the Bias Poll as of this posting, I see that Capricorn is doing an exceptional job of ticking folks here off with an outstanding 10.12% of the vote. ;)

But then... That's what Capricorns do best, right? An exceptional job. Next to the word "ambitious" in the dictionary, is a black and white photo of stoic Capricorn. Of course, they're only 12 years old in the photo... because if you flip forward a few pages to "outrageous" in the dictionary, you'll find... Well, aside from that photo of Capricorn Howard Stern, oh, and of course, Elvis, a full Technicolor photo of zany, 45 year old Capricorn. Cheers to the Sign of Reversed Aging! :D LOL...

(Actually, that's not bad at all, considering that's all I can come up with to gripe about, LOL... for now. ;))

You won't see a 15 year old Capricorn chillin' with an Aries of any age (unless said Aries happens to have Capricorn on the payroll)... But bring that Cappie into Middle Age, and you have a party on your hands... Not only a party, but a party with Contacts! Who cares if the tab of said party is being carefully monitored, and that the guests of said party will receive their itemized invoices in Monday's mail. We're hanging out with the A-Listers, because after all, if they're not A-Listers, they wouldn't be on Cappie's PDA! LOL. Whoo hoo!

<throws confetti and takes a slug of Kristal (at $25.00 a slug)>
:D

Gemini Rising
21-11-2006, 06:33
I get along with Taurus quite well. Very well, in fact. It must be the whole sharing Venus thing...I'm a Libra sun.

Capricorns--don't know any. Well, one...she's a friend of mine. She can go back and forth between bitterly hateful and extremely loving in minutes, though... o_O

Virgos. Oi. The criticism drives me up the wall, as do the OCD little habits they have. That, and I don't know a single Virgo that IS...well...virginal. I was molested by a Virgo at a very young age, every single Virgo female I know is a complete whore (not saying that they ALL are, just the ones I personally know...which are quite a few) and all the Virgin men I know are just plain cruel. Sorry, Virgo...but I suppose knowing that yours is the sign of the virgin and none of the Virgos I know ARE...I'm fifteen, btw...I kinda wonder what the deal is. O_o

krysia322
21-11-2006, 07:30
Wow... Virgos are an odd lot, I think. I don't know very many ---which is a good thing, because the extreme few I do know, I don't get along with. (Probably me rocking that Mercury in Pisces and Neptune in the First House.)

And there's a couple of famous Virgos (infamous?) who really tweak the word weird. Michael Jackson comes to mind...

Gemini Rising
22-11-2006, 09:30
EW! Michael Jackson's a VIRGO?!?!?!

...only to prove my point more that this is truly the most confusing sign of the zodiac...

Then again, there are the Librans like me, always back and forth and back and forth...or Geminians, always changing the subject. I swear they also possess powers of teleportation. I was talking to one in my biology class today (new student, but he's only temporary--he's moving again next week, go figure) and we were having pleasant conversation. Then I blinked, and he was gone! I looked around the room for a second to see where he was, then looked back to his chair and he had just gotten back from the bathroom, which is almost the whole way across the school.

Then again, Aquarius can be pretty weird at times...just so...random. Or the Cancerians, with their unpredictable moods...there are a few who can be quite belligerent. But of course I won't tell them that, it'll only hurt their feelings...

But Leo's absolutely perfect. Oh, most definitely. (Shhhh...)

cheekyminx
22-11-2006, 21:55
VIRGO!!! Tsk tsk lol

Earth signs eh? My family are all earth & I'm the only air sign *sigh* Capricorns always have to be right & have their way lol as for Virgos...where on earth do I even begin lmao

cheekyminx
22-11-2006, 21:56
Oh one word that comes to mind, stubborn. Can't change an earth signs mind. Its their way or the highway....

Whitestar
23-11-2006, 00:15
Actually Virgo is a MUTABLE earth sign. Some traits associated with mutable signs are flexible, versatile, harmonizing, adaptable, and good with people.

However, Taurus is a fixed earth sign, hence the stubbornness...

Whitestar

ChangeMyMind
24-11-2006, 08:01
it seems like my life is surrounded by capricorns. (and im libra, so im destined to get into fights with them)

capricorn dad, heaps of capricorn friends, and i think my boss is capricorn too (if not she must be a virgo)

capricorn = extreme critical, cold and reserved (upon 1st meeting), insecure too?

strange enough, i have a very good virgo friend, shes NOTHING like virgos (critical) and she acts more like a air sign.

taurus = talks alot (lol)

krysia322
24-11-2006, 14:32
Doesn't Taurus rule the throat? ;)

ChangeMyMind
24-11-2006, 19:07
Doesn't Taurus rule the throat? ;)

HAHAHA

i guess that explains ALOT

Gemini Rising
25-11-2006, 06:01
One of the things I actually like about one of my Taurean friends is she A) has a VERY soothing speaking voice and B) Even when she isn't trying, there's something poetic to the way she speaks. I'm trying to teach her how to sing since she'd DYING to be in our school musical this year, but I'm afraid I'm not a very good teacher...hence why I just lent her my "Singing for Dummies" book.

Joermit
28-11-2006, 13:00
I like me some Tauruses... get along well with em... alwasy thoughts Scorpios were supposed to be the sex-fiends... nope.. it's those Tauruses!! I try to stay away from the Capricorns, they lie, a lot... ex-wife was one and that pretty much ruined that whole sign for me... lol.. and Virgos... well.. they confuse me... I thought they were the "neat and orderly" ones.. well.. they're either that or the dirties slobs I've ever seen! true story... and some are a lil crazy too... like psycho... that's what my experiences has been at least... comments are all in good fun... thanks

Joey

RaeBelle
28-11-2006, 14:21
Virgo here! OCD and proud!

krysia322
29-11-2006, 03:08
Virgo here! OCD and proud!
LMAO! :D

krysia322
29-11-2006, 03:10
Y'know...

I wonder if the nursing occupation as a whole is Virgo.

Because I never considered myself to be OCD or Anal until I became a nurse.

And of course there's all that freaking handwashing. ;)

RaeBelle
30-11-2006, 14:04
Oooooh, handwashing, and ordering people about. Shoot I should have gone into nursing. Too late now. Analyst/Project Manager for me. At least I get to order things/people.

krysia322
30-11-2006, 14:50
At least I get to order things/people.
LOL... And it sounds like you get to put them in order too. :D

Voron
01-12-2006, 01:28
... I don't know a single Virgo that IS...well...virginal. ... every single Virgo female I know is a complete whore (not saying that they ALL are, just the ones I personally know...which are quite a few) and all the Virgin men I know are just plain cruel. ...

I wouldn't describe myself as cruel...well, not often anyway. Cold sometimes -- comes with hyper-intellectialization and a mercury square moon. I think I was crueler in my youth.

But as far as being a slut: guilty as charged. It's that yummy earthiness. But believe it or not, I didn't have sex till I was 18 (more due to circumstances than natural inclination, though).

I find *being* a Virgo Sun to be highly irritating, though. Nothing is ever good enough, and there's no end to the self-punishment. One could argue that it's one sign wherein it is impossible to "get it (perfectly) right." Of course, the innate irony of the last statement delights me to no end.
Virgo is neurotic.

Voron
01-12-2006, 01:44

But Taurus is supposed to be (ideally) the earthy-zen-silent ones. Give them some Mercury/Venus in Gemini, and yeah, then they'll talk.

Cap: Unremorseful blatent self-interest taken to a new level and developed as a high art form. Absolutely sure they know what you should do.

Taurus: Great cooks, Sensuality heightened to the max, uncomplicatedly lusty beings. (Very good at sex for pure fun.) Hard to get moving. Hard to stop once they're going. Use short sentences to explain things. :P Or better yet, body language.

Virgos: I've already anal-ized them a bit. Delight in being know-it-alls. Great at finding errors. In everything. Habits of getting into depressive martydom self-punishment pits. Witty, though. Generally need to lighten up and stop taking themselves too seriously.

krysia322
01-12-2006, 02:53
Taurus: Hard to get moving. Hard to stop once they're going.
Huh. That's funny. I've said the same thing about my Suburban... especially in the Winter. LOL. :D

GoddessArtemis
01-12-2006, 04:53
Taurus: I mostly love these folks. I'd marry one, I think. :D They're down-to-earth (really), generous, stabilizing (Gd love them, so much so for me), reliable, dependable, solid, nurturing, give great hugs, dedicated, determined, stubborn (but so am I, so I can't judge), pig-headed (me too), single-minded (me too), persistent (me too), organized, orderly, goal-oriented, comforting, sexy, lascivious, gluttons (in a good way, mostly), sensual...yes, yes, I love them. They can also be very stubborn and stuck in their ways to a fault, but again...I can't complain, because so I can sometimes be the same way (Venus/Mars in Taurus here).

Capricorn: I mostly like these folk. Too workaholic for my taste, but I admire their dedication and drive. They can live by-the-book, nothing-gets-in-the-way-of-their-ambition style, and all around solid. A little too mellow for me at times, too, and a little too conservative...which really makes me want to (sensually) corrupt them :D...and that isn't too hard, since they like to dip into my life often for a little wild and crazy, but fun, times. We get along alright, mostly. And P.S. they are just as dedicated in the bedroom, thank you very much! :P

Virgo: Now, my solar opposites...they're sweet, but so unlike me. Patient, dependable, but moody. How did Pisces get such a bad rap, I'd like to know, because a lot of the Virgos that I know are so internally tortured! They have chicken-little syndrome, and worry way too much, so their anxiety makes me more anxious. I tried dating a couple of them, but it wasn't challenging enough for me. I like difficult people, I think, and that does not include being with someone with OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder), which is a Virgoan trademark, I believe. :)

GA

krysia322
01-12-2006, 05:19
P.S. they are just as dedicated in the bedroom, thank you very much!
EEK! :-o

<runs screaming down the hall>

<comes to a screeching halt, catches breath>
OT: Okay, other than the basic ;) and :) and :D, how (and where are they!) do you put in different emoticons/smileys? I've been a member here for three years, and I still haven't figured that out.

ChangeMyMind
03-12-2006, 20:50
i have a question.

is it true that taurus are great hidders? of their personality and their objectives?

krysia322
04-12-2006, 02:15
is it true that taurus are great hidders? of their personality and their objectives?
I don't think it is.
The Tauruses I've known have always had very enjoyable, very earthy and affectionate personalities... and they've certainly never been shy about their objectives.

squeakmo9
05-12-2006, 09:24
Virgo
Depending what other astro factors are going on, they can talk ad nauseum, highly critical, hypersensitive, but very precise...my step-dad is one and he can build just about anything.

Capricorn
I've had a Cappie friend for over 30 years and just found out that she has a Taurus ASC...no wonder we got along so well! She is very stubborn, thinks of herself as free-thinking until she gets "stuck". So not as flexible as I thought she would be. Smart as hell, great sense of humor, real fun to be with. Capable of deep conversation, very loving and dedicated to family. Just brokeup with a Cappie (romantically), my first experience with one...very passionate in private but has a "modest/shy/conservative" mask, interesting combo.

Taurus
Saving the best for last, did I mention that I was one, eh?
Love loving the one I'm with, in every way;)
All the good things that life has to offer, I'm for!
I love my pets, family, friends, capable of great loyalty, have a creative streak, and yes VERY MODEST!

i have a question.

Yes, absolutely.
:P

ChangeMyMind
05-12-2006, 18:53
wat about virgos? are they good hidders?

SirenRising
06-12-2006, 06:14
I'm (about 4 planets, NN, some other stuff, all in 6th - Pluto in Libra but still on the 6th) Virgo. Completly agree with the «neurotic» and «ocd» adjectives attributed to this sign.
I need a pure enviornment 8).
Virgo and Capricorn are wild sex beasts.
Capricorn is the most kinky of the zodiac (self-repression brings this up). They can be cool/d, calculating and just... vile.
I really get along with them (grin): their friendship is eternal, they are strong and reliable. And deep.

Taurus is very basic: they were born to cook, possess people and keep things. They remind me of an Aries in slow motion too, sometimes.

squeakmo9
06-12-2006, 06:38
Taurus is very basic: they were born to cook, possess people and keep things. They remind me of an Aries in slow motion too, sometimes.

LOL!!!
That interp is a keeper!
:D

Barbaras Ahajusts
07-12-2006, 04:10
I agree with squeakmo9, this is a keeper.

My oldest grandson is a Taurus and my son is an Aries. I love to watch them banter. Uncle Aries is whip fast and Nephew Taurus comes back a bit slower, but with just as much style as his Uncle Aries! LOL!

Excellent capture SirenRising!
But this ole Capricorn Gal ain't no sex siren. Unless its that damn Cancer dampening her sex life again! LMAO!

Barb

Voron
07-12-2006, 06:49
wat about virgos? are they good hidders?

I had top look up "hidder" in the Urban Dictionary.

I have largely found this *not* to be the case, and I'm not just saying that because I am a Virgo myself.

Virgo's perfectionism and strong connection with health and the physical body make them much more likely to be very well put together. While the unadulterated sign has a tendency to like to avoid the limelight and are often shy, they generally have little reason to do so, and are often stunning, especially with the influence of neighboring signs Leo and Libra. Sophia Lauren is a Virgo (and shares my b-day!). James Marsden (Cyclops from X-Men) is a Virgo.
My sister married a Virgo pretty-boy, I have another Virgo friend with model looks, and I have an awkward, shy Virgo-rising friend who is likewise beautiful. And of course, I am quite hot myself*.

(*--Virgos, while generally up-front and even over-critical about their shortcomings, are generally not the most humble about their strengths. We can actually come across as rather arrogant when we're not berating ourselves.)

This is of course assuming you are refering to the following slang:

"1. Hidder
Someone who is hiddeously unattractive, Best used when you are out in the pub. Can be used for males or females.

"look at that hidder!"
"
from: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hidder

krysia322
07-12-2006, 08:12
Voron, thank you for looking that up! Here I was thinking it was a typo.

You know, I didn't think 33 was old. LOL...

krysia322
07-12-2006, 08:16
I'd say Virgo Michael Jackson fit the "hidder" category...

Except that he's so freaking bizarre anymore, that he's in a class of 1.

And I know there's no slang term for whatever's tripping him.

Bugged, I tell ya. <shudders>

It's a shame, really. Off the Wall and Thriller were ahead of their time... <shakes head sadly>

squeakmo9
07-12-2006, 11:04
i have a question.

Now that I have a new perspective of what a "hidder" really is (thanks to Voron)...to answer your question CMM...

yes, absolutely.
:P

ChangeMyMind
07-12-2006, 22:29
LOL

alternative meaning,

but im sure you get what i initally mean...

i was warned by people "do not trust virgos" but the warning aint as bad as "stay away from capricorns"

paradoxx
08-12-2006, 07:35
I am a rising virgo, i tend to be alittle hyperactive since i am a solar gemini with natal mercury in retrograde. Right now i am looing at my Virgo cat who is obsessivially clenaing himself and gnawing at the spaces in his paw, leading to another virgo trait, cleanliness. I may not be obsessive about my hygine, by I do like to feel clean and will spend a bit of money on body wash, while my cat is still, a full minute later, still cleaning his fur coat.

krysia322
08-12-2006, 08:03
while my cat is still, a full minute later, still cleaning his fur coat.
LOL!!!

~ Krysia, wondering if he's gotten to the other paw yet. ;)

ChangeMyMind
08-12-2006, 18:04
HAHAHA

i wonder what a capricorn cat would do...*calculate how to steal food from the fridge*

MoonGypzzy
16-01-2007, 03:13
I am virgo ascendant and I tend to be OCD in a way because I have to use napkins to open doors, and I clean my hands constantly. I ask for paper cup, plate and plastic fork at all restaraunts.The waitress usually gives me this look but whatever!! this is what I am paying for here LOL. And even though my dishes/cups/silverware are clean I rinse them right before each use and dry them.I refuse to use a pay phone without covering the phone with a napkin on the ear piece of the phone. If I go to a fast food place and they hand me my drink I have to wrap a napkin around the plastic cup because the person touched it and I don't know where there hands have been and if I buy finger food and have to use my usually clean hands then I know Im safe.LOL Ok no Im not neurotic!! But alot of this just makes sense to me:)

Now Taurus, lets see here my daddy is a Taurus and I love him sooooo much. He is the greatest father ever in my eyes. Methodical, reliable, smart, go getter! That was my dad..he is now passed away though:( But, he was also stubborn and set in his ways..slow thinking on matters...and prone to addictions(alcohol). Which was his downfall. In fact, I have another taurus male friend who also drinks heavily. I also notice that Taurus men allow woman to ruin them especially if they are attracted to the woman. They love physical beauty.

Capricorns are hardworking people and stubborn as well. My brother is a cap and I think hes a liar but I love him dearly? lol. They are loyal as well once they find a person they feel they can truly trust.

MG
xoxoxoxox

Whitestar
16-01-2007, 03:33
From one Virgo to another, I should tell you:

A study found that the ICE from fast food restaurants has more bacteria in it than swabs taken from toilets in the same restaurants!!!

So this Virgo girl always orders drinks without ice!!!!

And my Aquarius husband now does as well :)

MoonGypzzy
16-01-2007, 08:26

A study found that the ICE from fast food restaurants has more bacteria in it than swabs taken from toilets in the same restaurants!!!

That is so gross!! This is exactly why I am the way I am. From now on, no ice for me as well:) Although a lot of people make fun at me for it but I am just so sure that I have every reason to be this picky!!

p.s
I am so glad that someone else out there knows what im talking about;)

MG
xoxoxoxox

clarity
24-02-2007, 19:57
But Taurus is supposed to be (ideally) the earthy-zen-silent ones. Give them some Mercury/Venus in Gemini, and yeah, then they'll talk.

Ha ha ha, that is true. I have Mercury in Aries and Venus in Gemini, I need to shut up sometimes, which is rare for A Taurean.

krysia322
02-04-2007, 15:55

That's just nasty.

NASTY! EEEEEEEUW!

How in the heck does that bacteria survive such a cold temperature? Jeez!

~ Krysia, "Who needs ice, anyway, I'm a Fire Sign"

jayem
02-04-2007, 16:50
in my experiences, all capricorn males have been infatuated with me. their odd little fellows, thats for sure. the only capricorn female i know is actually a cusp of aquarius too, so i cant safely say anything about her. anyways, ive noticed most of them are loners, but their not displeased about it. they just like going off and doing their own thing. they are smart, ill give them that. more book smarts, though, and not streets.
virgos.... whoa. my ex best friend of 7 years was a virgo. me and her were like sisters, but i will say one thing for true: they say the exact opposite of what they really mean. OCD for damn sure! hypochondriacs too. she was very, very, VERY critical of everything. the best for finding flaws. very impressionable aswell. once when she was drunk, she confessed that she wanted to be exactly like me. as for virgo men, same applies. they like appearences, and can be hurt very easily. even though they can give it, they cant take criticism if their lives depended on it. but then again, im a scorpio and my criticism can be pretty cruel.
i got nothing about taurus.

Furnacechant
03-04-2007, 06:10
I seem to have a problem with initially being attracted to Taureans, then running up against the fact that emotions to them are pretty much what handmade Italian Leather boots are to a small puppy. One or the other has to be locked up or they will tear them to shreds and have genuinely no clue why you're upset.

Capricorns...I don't know many, but they seem to me annoying for reasons not covered in the stereotype---so far from being down-to-earth, they're not even connecting with reality...I know of one who seems nice enough, but has very vivid memories of riding the bus next to me every day for two or three years. Never happened. I haven't been on a bus more than a dozen times in my life, certainly not 'every day' for any period, and at the time mentioned I definitely owned a car and drove everywhere. Another was just a brief chance encounter with a stranger when I happened to be dressed up for an Astrology-themed costume party. I didn't want to be bothered with having to wear big awkward claws, so I decided to personify the Water element---basically a glittery turquoise-colored bellydance costume, blue and white body paint, hip-length green wig garlanded with sea-shells and pearls. I realize I need gas in my car, get out, he asks the obvious question and I tell him it's for an astrology party..he comes back with "OH, wow! are you Gemini?!" "Huh? No...Cancer, but I just decided to be water generally..." "Oh...I'm Capricorn, we wouldn't get along!" and goes wandering off looking weirdly like Jar Jar Binks. I mean, I could understand the people who said "Ooh, a mermaid, you must be Pisces!", but...what in the world does Gemini have to do with blue-green sparkles? And there's only one of me!
Finally, my dad's an Aquarius sun and Capricorn moon...and predictably an untreated bipolar nutjob who drives me up the wall on a regular basis...

I seem to get along well enough with Virgos, though they ARE neurotic.

Since I haven't got around to posting my chart yet, I'll just tell you I've got six planets in water signs and three of them are Cancer, so I'm sure I'll come under plenty of fire when the Water thread gets going...

jayem
03-04-2007, 09:03
Capricorns...I don't know many, but they seem to me annoying for reasons not covered in the stereotype---so far from being down-to-earth, they're not even connecting with reality...I know of one who seems nice enough, but has very vivid memories of riding the bus next to me every day for two or three years. Never happened. I haven't been on a bus more than a dozen times in my life, certainly not 'every day' for any period, and at the time mentioned I definitely owned a car and drove everywhere.

maybe you have a doppelganger walkin around :P

Furnacechant
06-04-2007, 05:34
maybe you have a doppelganger walkin around :P

Especially considering the other one saw me as Gemini for some reason? LOL *cue Twilight Zone theme*

Gemini Rising
06-04-2007, 08:19
These threads are all so fun to read...I've noticed something weird about Taureans lately. I don't know a single one that is big in any way, shape, or form--even muscular. Every single Bull I know is short and scrawny! I find that pretty odd...

For some reason, I get along with Capricorns very well, despite being a Libra (who can't stand Cancerians at all!).

Virgos? I love them! A lot of my best friends are Virgos...yes, they are critical and a bit neurotic, but for some reason it doesn't bother me. I'm a bit OCD myself and probably just as detail-oriented as any Virgo out there, and I find them very good conversationalists. :D

spokeynic
06-04-2007, 10:54
im a virgo. sometimes i i think i match virgo traits and sometimes i dont. i have libra in my moon i think it is. im not a clean freak like most virgos (my aunty is such a virgo), but i am critical (espcially of myself), and i do tend to over analyse everything

Whitestar
07-04-2007, 04:10
Some Virgos are really slobby!!!! :)

jahnavi
08-04-2007, 05:06
Hi, I'm a 5H Taurus Sun with 10H Moon conj Pluto and MC in Virgo, and my Jupiter (which trines my Sun) is in Capricorn. I also have Sat, Mars, Venus in Gemini and Merc and Chiron in Aries. So I can ramble (Gemini) as noted in an earlier post and I don't seem to transistion from one thing to the next smoothly, is that more the Merc in Aries, kinda like being forceful with communicating? Oh, and Nept conj Sag Asc., I don't look Taurean at all. Small frame, but true to Taurus, strong as a bull, enough to surprise most when they see it put to action.

I have a really practical side like Taurus, I like stability generally, but maybe because all of my angles in my chart are in mutable signs (and 6 planets), change is less unsettling for me. I have been good friends with some Taurus women (if thier Suns are away from mine), but the men aren't my type for sure. The men seem harsh to me, maybe its because of the male attempting to express through feminine Venus ruled sign? I am definately a Taurus though, take me to a beautiful place in nature, I love being outdoors, and not in some manicured park, but the real free and wild outdoors.

Like Virgos, I can over analyze things and with my moon intensely placed between MC and Pluto, well, I think I have much more intense feelings and responses to feelings (esp. if I allow myself to analyze much) than most. And it is nearly impossible for me to control my expression of feelings, esp. when I don't want someone to see that I have been hurt. One note about those Virgo slobs, I read once that if a Virgo is a slob it maybe due to the fear of getting thier hands dirty by handling trash. I can relate, for me one of the worst things is to have cold dirty dishwater in a sink and I have to stick my hand in there to pull the plug?! I am picky, my appetite can change just based on how the food looks, I can be anal about little things. But I think some of that is good for me and others with Virgo and mutable placements. Its like a personal routine and routines are not all boring. I have some routines that I really want to do everyday because I enjoy it. I have to be careful of those with Virgo in thier charts, it can be good or really not for me. My partner is an Aqu Sun/Merc that squares my Sun, 3 planets in Virgo, one is Saturn which resides right on my MC-Moon-Pluto. The other 2 Virgo planets are Mars conj Jup early in the sign and trine my Sun. This works really well for us. It might seem really heavy, but we both have Venus aspecting the others Nep so we have the dreamy, romantic thing and my Jup in Cap also trines his Virgo Jup/Mars, it helps us to keep laughing and we have good times quite easily. I think that I provide more grounding in the relationship and his impulsiveness keeps me from getting into a dull rut.

Ok, I had a lot to say about Virgo, now on to Capricorn. Yes, they are an unusual bunch. The Cappy I have known best would have been a man about 20 yrs older than me that I worked with. I couldn't stand him. He was brought to the group I was in at work to be my boss. It wasn't that I thought I didn't need a boss, it was him. So wierd and very unkept; seriously he would come to work with shaving cream in his hairy ears, ripped and stained shirts/pants he would continue to take to the cleaners, and usually either the collar on his shirt was up or at least one sock was in a pants leg. His eye glasses were held together through will, paperclips and were tinted greenish like old copper from years of human-grease build-up (what else do you call it?). I would only answer him with 'yes' or 'no' for a time. He just annoyed me. Then one day I changed and treated him differently and we became friends. He is a strange, unique man, but is really a good guy underneath his paranoia, bipolar, and antisocial behavior. He is so smart; he plays classical piano, composes similar music, is a serious computer guru, and has worked in some interesting ex-pat jobs. Even though I no longer live in that place, I still keep in touch with him.

Abruptly ending,
Jahnavi

ChangeMyMind
21-04-2007, 13:50
why wouldnt capricorns wait in line?!?! (wats this first serve 1st get? are they doin this to me just to annoy me? well they sure are doing a good job...)