Bias Water Signs (C/P)

krysia322

Based on the hilarity of this thread, I thought it'd be fun to do consolidated postings of each sign, and continue the madness in a more organized fashion. ;)

Then I realized that would take 12 separate threads, which --if they could have their own child board-- would be fine, but since they don't, would suck up too much of the other discussion thread space, and no doubt would wind up being bumped down the pages, never to be seen again.

Soooo... I thought, segregation by Element. ;) That way, it'd only take 4 consolidated threads and we'd also be able to see in a glance through postings similarities of approach within Elements. (Which is always cool.) :D

Without further ado...

CANCER ~ SCORPIO ~ PISCES ~

krysia322

Having opened the topic, I thought it fair to begin the postings in the hopes that everyone will eventually jump --or chime-- in. :D

From the Bias Poll as of this posting, I see that Scorpio is is kicking every sign's --er-- hump with a whopping 14.57% of the vote! Bwahaha! LMAO... Geez, guys. Was it totally something you said?
Personally, I love you Scorpios, but that could be my bias again, as I have Scorpio Rising and Scorpio Moon to contend with. :D

I feel both impressed and bad for you Scorpios. I mean, you guys are like the Death card in the tarot: Always misrepresented and misunderstood. ;)

Anyone care to divulge why Scorpio has become the "Charlie Brown" of Aeclectic Tarot? (LOL - "Why is everybody always picking on me?")

Gemini Rising

Pisces--love 'em. Lots of my best friends are Fish.

Scorpio--I'd give anything for such intensity and mystery! My mom's a Scorpio, as is my favorite teacher...both of whom kinda scare me. I seem to draw Scorpions to me like a magnet, which is weird considering I'm a Libra and they have nothing in common. And those eyes...they terrify me to death, but I'd give anything to have them!

The Crab is one of the main signs I have problems with. One I know is very wonderful, another is my aunt whom I love dearly, but there's all of them NEED to have things their own way. And they're so clingy...the mood swings I can deal with, just not the clingyness. Last year, a Cancerian girl was infatuated with me...oh dear...

I honestly don't get along with any sign in the Cardinal Cross, being a Libra sun. I myself have a love-hate-love-hate-love-hate (you get the idea) relationship with Librans that changes hourly.

krysia322

Pisces... <sigh>
I get along rather well with Pisces... no doubt due to my own watery placements, but Eesh. Keep me out of a romantic relationship with one, and we'll get along fine. I dated a Pisces back in the day once. Once. LOL. Never (and that's my Scorpioness talking and my Capricorn Mars talking, so I mean it this time!) again.

I have a Piscean brother-in-law, and he's quite the slippery fellow. Always getting himself into these strange situations with women with Baggage. I swear to god, I wish I lived closer so that I could be his bouncer or something, because they wouldn't target him with me to contend with! <Grrrrr!>

What's actually hilarious to my friends and I, is my own Mercury in Pisces and how freaking hard it clashes with my husband's in Sag. He has a really difficult time comprehending how easy it is for me to create my own special Krysialand Where Life is Beautiful All the Time and how quickly I can dream up scenarios for Krysialand.

It's that Piscesness that makes me a good romance reader and writer. As for the smut scenes I write... Weeeelll... <tiny, Mona Lisa smirk> I do love Scorpio.

:D

Gemini Rising

krysia322 said:
He has a really difficult time comprehending how easy it is for me to create my own special Krysialand Where Life is Beautiful All the Time and how quickly I can dream up scenarios for Krysialand.

For some reason, the song "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Haha!" comes to mind when you mention that...

I have Mercury strongly conjunct my Sun in Libra, less than one degree. I really can't tell the difference between my Mercury or my Sun because of this. And when I try and decide which aspects of myself are attributed to which planet, well...you know Librans. ;)

Meanwhile, I have Mars in Libra too. Do you know how much fun this placement ISN'T?! Now I know why it's called "detriment." It sucks to have the planet of assertiveness in the sign that can't assert itself.

...of course, there's always my irresistible charm to get people to do things for me...*wicked laughter*

krysia322

For some reason, the song "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Haha!" comes to mind when you mention that...
LMFAO!
<slaps knee>

Very good! You caught it. :D LMFAO... I was wondering if anyone would.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

It sucks to have the planet of assertiveness in the sign that can't assert itself.
LMFAO!!! I can imagine how frustrating that would be. :)

cheekyminx

Always found water signs to be the odd ones lol I speak from experience, my moon is in scorpio and I am odd. But I notice it more with men who are water signs :laugh: Mainly Cancer and scorpio

Gemini Rising

krysia322 said:
LMFAO!
<slaps knee>

Very good! You caught it. :D LMFAO... I was wondering if anyone would.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

HAHA! Yessss! I kinda figured, since you capitalized it and everything...that's got to be the funniest song ever invented.

Men with water signs are odd, I think because men are naturally unemotional. So when you couple them with an emotional sign, you get conflicts. I've yet to meet a Cancer man with ANY mothering or nurturing instincts. Scorpion men are generally just passionate and intense, something they (men always having to be macho) emphasize. And sensitive, psychic, compassionate Pisces doesn't really mix well with the whole macho thing.

There's one particular Cancer girl that I like a lot. I love being pampered and mothered, and since she's older than I am (by a year, but in high school, that's pretty big) she feels she has a duty to always stuff me with food and lend a sympathetic ear. Hey, I won't argue with that! But then again, she's still...so...clingy...and let me tell you, that girl has a vicegrip that wouldn't let a siberian tiger out of its grasp!

MCsea

krysia322

thank you for starting these threads!!

Well on this front I need to watch my Ps and Qs
my mother is a cancer
Father is a Scorpio
and my son is a Pisces
I have a pisces north node and my hubby a scorpio north node
I think the motto of the story needs to include
a light house, a boat and floaties

blessings

MARINA

krysia322

Gemini Rising said:
HAHA! Yessss! I kinda figured, since you capitalized it and everything...that's got to be the funniest song ever invented.
:D

Gemini Rising said:
I've yet to meet a Cancer man with ANY mothering or nurturing instincts. Scorpion men are generally just passionate and intense, something they (men always having to be macho) emphasize. And sensitive, psychic, compassionate Pisces doesn't really mix well with the whole macho thing.
One of the physicians/surgeons I work with is a Cancer with Sag rising. He's an OB-Gyn, and I'm telling you, I've never seen such a perfect fit for a career choice for any Cancer, especially this man. He is simply The BEST OB-Gyn I've ever had the pleasure to meet, work with, be a patient of. He is an extremely strong and tenacious female advocate, and an advocate of the Underdog, and he does not mess around when it comes to his patients and their care.

As for Scorpio Men... <private smile> I'd say I have this "moth-to-flame" thing going on with them, but I don't get burned, and neither do they. But there's definitely the intrigue and the interest, and the "Hmmm --in a Good Way" factor going on. Or went on, I should say, since I've been married to a Sag for the last 10 years. LOL. But I'm not dead for chrissakes, and Scorpio men definitely have that "Bad Boy" appeal thing for me.

Pisces men. Oi. We're better off as friends. I'm entirely too Alpha for a Pisces male, and they're entirely too beta for me, for the most part. I've only ever gotten along well with 2 on a consistent, friendship basis.

Gemini Rising said:
But then again, she's still...so...clingy...and let me tell you, that girl has a vicegrip that wouldn't let a siberian tiger out of its grasp!
<nods>
Crabs are tenacious. No doubt.