Has anyone been nervous to open it up?

Piper

I just got my Robin Wood, and anyone whose read any of my posts knows that I have been DYING for Amazon to finally ship this baby home. And now I'm afraid to unwrap it. I see The Fool, how beautiful a card it is! But what of the others? Will I be disappointed?

This is the first deck I've gotten that I've actually been nervous to open up, afraid I'll be disappointed.

LixiPixi

Why not try Taroteca.com and/or tarot.com - they usually have all the cards listed. That way if you view them all first online, you'll have a much better idea of whether you'll be disappointed or not :) I'm afraid I don't have that deck, so I can't give my opinion on it personally.

LP~

Here's the link to the Robin Wood deck...

http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/album/77

Good luck!

Piper

Thanks for the link, they're absolutely gorgeous, and I have no qualms about getting them, I"m excited! What will my relationship be with them?

LixiPixi

Piper said:
Thanks for the link, they're absolutely gorgeous, and I have no qualms about getting them, I"m excited! What will my relationship be with them?

Does that mean you're going to officially open them now?? The suspense is killing me! HURRY...HURRY!! LOL!

LP~

Sweet Irish Angel

they look fab, I do get all nervous sometimes when getting a new deck lol

Piper

I have not opened them yet. Its not really a fear of me not likeing the artwork, I love it. I'm more nervious about the relationship between the deck and I. Will it be all I've hoped for and more? Is this "The One"?

Piper

I just opened them up. They're so silky feeling! Not too glossy, really satiny and slip easily through my fingers. I'm really starting to love this deck more and more.

Debra

Sleep on it! (literally!). Open the box! Then put it under your pillow. Nothing like a little intimacy to get the relationship heated up..... :p

Miren

I'm glad you were able to do it! I hope the deck works out really well for you. :) I'm looking at perhaps getting myself at some point!

:heart:
Miren