Gemstone/chakra problems

Azarial

Last night, I was working on my chakras. This is the layout I had.

First Chakra- Garnet
Second Chakra- Fire Opal
Third Chakra- Blood Stone
Fourth Chakra- Danburite
Fifth Chakra- Angelite
Sixth Chakra- Seraphinite
Seventh Chakra- Herkimer Diamond

I also had a hematite between my feet, and a clear quartz in each hand. I have not worked very much with the stones that I used. But wow, the energy I was feeling from the angelite was mind blowing. I literally had to sit up and remove it because I had never felt such strong energy before and it was much more than I could stand. So what I'm wondering is, was it just that angelite is a strong stone, or did it have something to do with the layout I had. I don't know much at all about working with chakras with gemstones.

crystalwoman

Hi - I'm a crystalogist and been doing crystal layouts on people for over 35 years. One of the things I've found is important is to let the stones tell you where they want to go and they won't steer you wrong. Just hold a crystal in your receiving hand and ask it where it should go, then go along with the very first spontaneous instinct you get - that's the stone speaking to you.

I think it was the layout you did that caused the reaction to the angelite. Next time try this following layout and see if this makes a difference.

First Chakra- Garnet
Second Chakra- Bloodstone
Third Chakra- Fire Opal
Fourth Chakra- Seraphinite
Fifth Chakra- Danburite
Sixth Chakra- Angelite
Seventh Chakra- Herkimer Diamond

You can still leave the hematite between the feet and the 2 quartz crystals in your hands - make sure the tips of the crystals are pointing up towards your arms. It's also helpful to place 4 small crystals around you, one 4 inches beyond the feet pointing towards you, one about 4 inches beyond your head pointing towards the head, and one on either side of you pointing towards your stomach, level with your solar plexus chakra. I'd also suggest you place a dark colored jasper between your knees.

Azarial

Thank you very much for the advice. I will try that out.