have you seen the new look astro.com

star-lover

wow!!! have you seen the new astrodienst layout?

they have been doing some work behind the scenes

in the extended chart selection now you can get a myriad of different new charts and features

eg you can get a midpoint graph (though i havent figured out how to read that yet - perhaps the colums of planets top and down the sides wasn't loading on my pc)

3d birth charts

it goes on and on and on

check it out :)

paradoxx

It is definelty comprehensive, now i just need to know what some of those charts actually mean and represent.

star-lover

paradoxx said:
It is definelty comprehensive, now i just need to know what some of those charts actually mean and represent.

LOL join the club i know what you mean - ive been reading astrology for years and still only scratching the surface - but i guess thats how it goes as a hobby and not a profession - even if it was a profession i would be in the same boat i think knowing myself

anyhow i like it that they introduced all that new stuff - must be good for the pros and something to make us brush up a bit more
i dont know
as an amateur i did like to see the new feature in special charts showing you all the midpoints just like that - saves a lot of manual work i guess

x