ask and it is given....

yaraluna

do any of you have this new deck? Ask and it is given cards by th eAbraham writing people. i found it on amazon but it doesn't show the cards/

thanks
yara

yaraluna

anyone???

room

Anyone is here!

I was waiting to have my account activated, so I could reply.

I have these cards as well as their first deck, the Abraham Well-Being Cards. If you have other Hay House cards, they are like that--large cards with glossy laminate. Naive art. Simple messages.

Predominant colours in this are blue, teal, purple, with reds and oranges highlighting some cards. I don't think they are as good as the Abraham Well-Being cards, and I have the Ask and it is Given book, which seems to have much more information than the cards. Lots of stuff about being a vibrational being and tuning into and attracting vibrations that you need in your life--the Law of Attraction.

I have scans of 12 cards but can't post them since I am not a subscriber. If you want to see them PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send them to you. There are 3 files at about 45 kb each--not close-ups, just enough to give you an idea. On one scan I show the back of the card which has a message done up in coordinating colours.

I like some of these simple oracle decks so I like it, but it doesn't have a lot of bang or bling to it.

Liralen

I have this deck, too, and I find it very pretty, but I agree with room - the books have got more information.
I don't think this deck would be very effective as an oracle deck, though, it is more of an inspirational deck.

room

I found it even lacking inspiration in comparison to the Abraham Well-Being cards. I don't have the book that goes with the first deck and I still got a lot out of it.

But having the Ask and it is Given book just makes me wonder why there isn't more "meat" on the cards. It looked like a rush job to me, kind of like the Wayne Dyer decks that Hay House is now doing for every pithy book he writes for them.

Substance is appreciated in these things. Without substance the cards only make pretty bookmarks.

GoddessArtemis

I have the book, not the cards. I saw the cards at the store but aside from finding them "cute," I wasn't rearing to buy them, and definitely not as an oracle deck.

GA

sunflowr

I like the deck alot! I have the book, and the cards make for good little "reminders" to use everyday to keep you on the path. They are by no means intended to replace "Ask and it is Given". Only as "reminders" and flashcards of the teachings.