Help... major anxiety.. what crystals to use?

taz75000

Hi Im new to crystals in general.. I've had general and social anxiety for the past 10 yrs and figuring Im 23 thats about half of my life. I have a great lack of confidence and am very dependent on what others think though I dont want to be. I get hyper and panicked at times almost like an excited child. I am on meds and have been in therapy but Ive been trying out stones and they all seem to have profound effects on my feelings. Is there a stone which I could use for confidence,mellowness, and sort of a "go with the flow" type of vibe if you know what I mean? Whatever suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I just wanna wake up and be chill and cool while enjoying life as well

anonymous_artist

Hello there, well I have to say I too have had a social anxiety as well and to be totally 100% honest, a doctor and therapist can help you far more than crystals can.

crystalwoman

taz75000 said:
Hi Im new to crystals in general.. I've had general and social anxiety for the past 10 yrs and figuring Im 23 thats about half of my life. I have a great lack of confidence and am very dependent on what others think though I dont want to be. I get hyper and panicked at times almost like an excited child. I am on meds and have been in therapy but Ive been trying out stones and they all seem to have profound effects on my feelings. Is there a stone which I could use for confidence,mellowness, and sort of a "go with the flow" type of vibe if you know what I mean? Whatever suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I just wanna wake up and be chill and cool while enjoying life as well

Actually there is a stone that would be specific for your situation. It is Picasso marble, also commonly known as Picasso stone or jasper. It's only started becoming popular in the past 6 or 7 years but I'm finding it to be one of the most effective stones there is for treating clients with severe anxiety attacks, "shell-shock" syndrome, lack of confidence or self esteem, for keeping them grounded and cool, calm and collected at all times. It's also a highly protective filtering and blocking stone for anyone who may be an empath or psychic sponge to outside energies. I have also been recommending this stone to anyone who works in dangerous occupations, such as military, peace keeping, fire-fighting, etc. where a person really has to be able to keep their cool, remain calm and sensible.

In addition to Picasso marble there is smokey quartz, rose quartz, Botswana agate, ocean jasper, pink mangano calcite, mica, lepidolite, howlite - just to name a few of the more effective stones for treating anxiety, but your best bet would be Picasso. I did a google search of images of it for you so you know what to look for. You need to carry a disc or donut shaped piece about the width across of a large soup spoon, or a tumbled piece about the size of a walnut - wear it in a little pouch under your shirt over the heart chakra or the solar plexus.

See images of Picasso:

http://www.turtleoldman.com/picasso_marble.jpg
http://www.spherestoyou.com/Sshoppe/picasso.jpg
http://active-media.com/helms/pictures/MrSnake_abig.jpg
http://www.crystal-cure.com/pics/ball-picasso.jpg
http://www.equinoxbooksandgifts.com/assets/images/P-marble-175.jpg

taz75000

thank you both for your advice and thank you so much, crystal woman, for the stones you advised. I will try to find one of the picasso marbles.. it is so beautiful. thank you again

sharpchick

You could also try any of those stones in a "worry stone" shape. There is a little concave depression in the stone and it's meant to be rubbed with your thumb. It's small enough to be carried in your pocket when not in use. I find it very calming.

MountainAsh

I find the worry stones very calming as well. You can get them in many different types of stones.

I have never heard of a Picasso Marble, that is very good to know! From experience I find that Rose Quartz is very calming and relaxing (and very good for the "go with the flow" attitude), and I find that having a Clear Quartz with it amplifies those qualities. It may be good to meditate with these stones - meditation could probably do wonders for you.

A little off topic from your question on crystals, but I find that many types of tea and do WONDERS for relaxing, even just by the aroma. Chamomile, and mint/peppermint for example. It is what I do to relax and chill before and after work, and it really helps me, perhaps it could help you.

Lillie

If 23 is half your life...

I'm practically dead... :(

Nina*

Lillie said:
If 23 is half your life...

I'm practically dead... :(
That's what *I* thought, too... :(

But... we're not.... CERTAINLY not!!! :D

Wonderwoman

Scent of Patchouli

Personally, I have to say that Patchouli (small doses of it) have helped with my anxiety. I buy incense. I actually wear it as the base for my perfume. it has an immediate soothing effect on me. Maybe because it has that earthy scent.

viking goddess

I like amber, lepidolite and snowflake obsidian for anxiety relief.