Decks and Seasons

Disa

Well I know that Fall has decks such as the Fenestra and the Halloween Tarot. What other decks are there that relate to the seasons?

I searched but didn't find a thread on wintry or Christmas themed decks. I'm searching for one with a wintry theme with blue and white colors, though I'm not sure why.

Any other ideas about decks as related to the seasons would be most appreciated.

With much love,

Disa

a_shikhs

The Fairytale Tarot would be perfect for xmassy readings. Its so beautiful and wintery.The artwork is really rich and breathtaking. Even the Druidcraft tarot might be good for the Christmas season. :)

Disa

Ohhh ty- the Chariot in the Fairytale deck is exactly what I was looking for!!! The Druidcraft I was drawn to long ago but felt I wasn't ready for it- I think I am now. Thanks!!! Great suggestions.

Happy Holidays,

Disa

connegrl

Kat Black's Golden is very much a deck for the autumn/winter season. I also think the Midieval Scapini is very suitable for the midwinter solstice. Both decks have colors that remind me of the winter season celebrations.

Jen

Emily

The Archeon always makes me think of Autumn because of its colours.

la-luna

The Bruegel Tarot contains a lot of winter landscapes and settings and the Tarot de La Rea has a fiery quality that goes very well with these dark days and festivities

Disa

Thank you all for your replies, keep them coming ;)

Love and light,

Disa

Miren

The sad overtones of the Legend: Arthurian (it's got a lot of gray in it and watercolorness, but not in a fall way) makes me think of Winter. Perhaps also because its overall theme is loss, which one also associates with the bleakness of winter.

retrokat

connegrl said:
Kat Black's Golden is very much a deck for the autumn/winter season. ....Both decks have colors that remind me of the winter season celebrations.

Jen

Funny you should say that, I'm very much a Winter Person. It's strange how much of yourself finds it's way into your art, but that you don't realise the extent of it yourself until someone else points it out :)