Repeat Cards

GoddessArtemis

I think it's hilarious when this happens: you try for a one-card reading. You shuffle and shuffle. You ask your question. Draw a card. Ok. Back in the deck the first card goes. Ask your next questions. Shuffle a whole lot more. Guess what? Same card comes up. :p There are 78 cards in a deck--what are the chances?

Here's how it happened to me tonight:

Question 1: Will I hear from my ex before the year is out?
Response: Strength--there's a strong chance of it!

Question 2: Will I meet someone new to date before the year is out?
Response: Strength--there's a strong chance of it.

LOL.

Oh well.

GA :D

celticnoodle

G.A. that is pretty funny! Maybe while you are out dating the 'someone new', you'll run into your ex???? :D

Alta

Just think what the Magic Eight Ball would have said:

Answer hazy. Try again later.

:D :D :D

AJ

Maybe the deck is asking for stronger questions, rather than yes/no :) It wants to work!

GoddessArtemis

I decided to go 3 for 3, just in case Strength had an "urge" (no pun intended with that card!) to pop out again. No, I got the 8 of Cups...which still IS an "8" card, though...

And I surely hope I don't run into the ex ever, no matter who I'm with... :p

GA

star-lover

this has happened to me on quite a few occasions - with 3 card spreads - i asked on the same subject and the same 3 cards came up in exactly the same order
lazy shuffling or meaningful coincidence lol

with the strength card i would say they were saying be strong and DONT entertain thoughts of your ex contacting you

and likewise if you stay strong then its more likely new person will come along?;)

this is confirmed by the 8 of cups which says move on though its been real hard
xx

goDez

I've had the same experience during different readings over quite some period of time. The same card would show up in like three readings I did. I even had them cleansed by a very potent energy worker, but to no avail. When I shuffled my cards just to connect to them more, accidentilly one card fell out and turned over.. Guess which one!

I have the Da Vinci Engima tarot, and the card was three of fire - Matrix (basicly this card radiates Birth and the energy required to gain change).

Wonder what it means...