Addicted to buying decks lol

Zedekiah

I am getting fascinated by all the different decks avilable and trying out alll sorts of decks.

Friends and family have my Christmas list sorted now :D

Some decks 'speak' to you right away whilst others seem to take a bit of getting used to.

I think it could become obsessive buying decks lol :D

jackdaw*

Zedekiah said:
Don't laugh, it happens. Take it from one who knows!

Alpha-Omega

Zedekiah said:
I am getting fascinated by all the different decks avilable and trying out alll sorts of decks.

Friends and family have my Christmas list sorted now :D

Some decks 'speak' to you right away whilst others seem to take a bit of getting used to.

I have an addiction to buying decks! I got 3 new ones in the past few weeks. as of now I got all the decks I wanted with just 3 more on my list.

Little Baron

If you are a beginner, the only problem with buying too many decks, is that it can hinder learning, rather than aid it. Just my opinion.

LB

yaraluna

oh my!

oh my oh my!

all i can say is:
HI, I AM YARALUNA AND I AM A TAROT ADDICT

ROFLOL!!! :-}

my first tarot was the Mystic which i really love still. then i traded and purchased a couple and now have more and more.
I don't buy or get them frequently though. i am quite selective at times. if i see or hear about one that i like, i research it, look at it, keep looking at it for a bit, then get it if the interest still there. i think i only got a couple out of impulse but they were very good.

this year has been the year of going crazy getting tarots and oracle decks! for some reson the universe keeps putting them in my way at VERY VERY good prices, and the money is there where it may not have been in previous years, when i wanted one in particular.

i'v ebuild my collection over theyears, so at least my addiction has not bakrupt me LOL!!!

Gayla

I'm a total tarotholic...and PROUD of it. :)!

But seriously, it's no different that collecting anything else...just make sure the kids are getting fed and the bills are getting paid first...:)

Miren

If anyone feels guilty buying decks for themselves, they could always buy one for me. j/k ;)

Zedekiah

I like them as a hobbie in collecting itself.

There is one eck I feel really drawn to amongst others but love the depictions of characters on each deck and the varied colours. ect

WolfSinger

I don't worry too much about spending money on Tarot decks. I mean, it's a real cheap hobby compared to collecting guitars (I know some people who have more guitars in their collections than i have Tarot decks), or antique cars, or silver jewelry, or whatever.

Debra

I've bought about 30 in the last three months. I think I'm trying to control the future, so I don't actually see it as a healthy hobby. Still, here I am.