*sigh of relief*

HonestPuck

A week or so ago I got the Robin Wood Tarot in the mail. I've been interested in tarot for a few years, done it on and off. I had two decks before this one but I never really connected with either of them. So after not doing anything with tarot for a while I decided it was time to go back to it and buy a new deck. Even before I did a reading with these cards I connected with the images, they spoke to me(not in a psychotic i have voices in my head way). And all the spreads that I've done have made sense and been accurate. It was so nice to be able to have this connection that I desired. There is no perfect tarot deck (except maybe if you make your own), but this one is pretty close for me. It just sort of unlocked this barrier that I had.

Anyone have similar experiences? I'd love to hear your stories!

Grizabella

I'm glad to hear you've had such a nice experience with the Robin Wood. It's a wonderful deck and I found it very rich to read with. My first impression of the scans online were that it was too cartoonish and I didn't like it. Then I agreed to take it in a trade and was extremely impressed with it. I love the deck now. I even have it in Spanish as well as English now. :)

Indigo Rose

HonestPuck said:
Even before I did a reading with these cards I connected with the images, they spoke to me(not in a psychotic i have voices in my head way). And all the spreads that I've done have made sense and been accurate. It was so nice to be able to have this connection that I desired. There is no perfect tarot deck (except maybe if you make your own), but this one is pretty close for me. It just sort of unlocked this barrier that I had.

Anyone have similar experiences? I'd love to hear your stories!

:laugh: Yes, the Robin Wood is a great deck. It was my second deck, and is still one of my favorites. I had to laugh when you clarified your experience with the cards "speaking" to you...I know exactly what you mean. Many of us AT'ers are right there with you on this one. ;) No, your not psychotic....it's just those wonderful intuitive channels opening up!

~Blessings~

:heart: Indigo Rose

petrina_678

I never connected with a rider waite deck i had and gave away ages ago,so it was amazing when i had the robin wood tarot!
I love the images,the colours,the symbols and the people in it. The deck "speaks" to me too, and none of the cards are "freaky"...

I very welcoming and friendly deck! A good choice for most people.