crystal help offered

wizzle

I'd like to offer 5 crystal readings/healings. However, our power situation here in Washington State has been iffy at best, so it may take a while before things get straightened out. IN the mean time, if you are interested, please PM me so that we can set up a time your your healing.

Happy holidays.

Whitestar

Hi Wizzle,

I was wondering exactly what a crystal reading entails?

Thanks,
Whitestar

wizzle

I'm going to have to postpone my offer. Nothing seems to be working properly for me at the moment. I think all of the weather disruptions and being in a radically different environment have affected my abilities. I'm really sorry.

Tara2007

No problem wizzle, just take care of what needs to be done for yourself and if you find you have the time in the future, great. I hope things get better for you soon!

sagewriter

no worries :) i hope things perk up for you soon.

wizzle

Thank you all for understanding my limitations, which are basically out of my control.

However, what is in my control is a description of a reading/healing and most of you asked what this entails. It's no big deal but is meant to help with whatever problems you have. What I"ve done here in the past is to assign a time when "we" get together.....and I generally don't ask what the issue is... health, happiness, etc. I see my role as sending energy to help with problems. But I'm pretty particular about sending direct to whoever wants help. So,..... I won't send energy to your hubby, friend, etc. For me to "work" I need to connect directly to the person who needs/wants help.

What I do is get together with my "client" at a specific time/day. This is where I need to know when you are available and why I asked you to PM me. . A picture of you helps me to focus. Then we settle in for about 15 mins of energy... me to you. I am in no way affected, by the way... I'm just a channel So I don't get tired or anything like that.

My problem at the moment is that I'm not channeling energy properly. Can't tell you why or explain it even to myself. But I do know that if I can't move energy I can't really help anyone who needs to recieve it.

I hope this helps with the questions I"ve been asked.