vedic deck??/

room

I don't have it, but it's published by Mandala Publishing--I have their Gita deck which is a very high quality deck.

The Vedic Astrology Deck comes with a CD so that you can run your own chart using this system, and the book is 648 pages--seems quite hefty.

I can't find any cards online, and it's not really clear from the box what they look like. They might be illustrated or they might only have symbols on them.

I wrote to Mandala once with a question and received a nice reply. Why don't you write their contact from this page:
http://mandala.org/contact_us.php?osCsid=de5c8edca2314c0f5620e424ae76edeb

Ask them if they can show you some card pictures. I think you should see some cards before you buy it. I always feel wary when publishers don't show you pictures of the cards on the box--it could they're very plain and most of the effort went into the book and CD.

yaraluna

tnxs

thanks fo rth einfo. i emailed them and will let you know what happens. I saw the deck at Chapters in town, but the policy is you have to buy to open it. BUMMER!

yara

WyrdRaven

Just saw this today at our local bookstore, and I also want to see what the cards look like. Haven't had any luck so far. The CD might make the purchase worthwhile, regardless of what the cards look like. If I spring for it, I will post about it here!