Congratulations to our newest AUTHOR ~ MCsea!!

Elven

:D WOOOHOOOO!!!!! :D *raise your glasses everyone!* Champagne corks popping*... a BIG HUGE MASSIVE ...

[size=+4]
Congratulations
Marina!!!
[/size]

Marinas beautiful book contains Sabian Symbols Crystals and Astrology!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guid...id=1166727425/ref=sr_11_1/103-8422674-5200618

So thats where you were hiding last year - buried under a mound of crystals, Sabian Symbols and Astrology!! LOL!!! Heaven! :p

Here is a sample reading from the book :D .... each comes with a picture of the cystal associated ...

from Marinas book said:
Leo 25
Birthdays: August 16th–18th
Numerology: 145
Sabian Symbol: A large camel crossing the desert
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Adequacy
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Pericardium
Crystal Element: Desert rose
Expression: Desert rose is the common name for rosette formations of gypsum. Desert rose promotes spiritual growth, awakening clairvoyant and clairaudient abilities.
Reflection: Remain centred and confident as ample provisions are available.
Sun Focus: Focused and determined, you have the ability to go the distance, emotionally sustaining others.
Affirmation: I have the nourishment, resourcefulness and endurance to survive.

Leo 26
Birthdays: August 17th–19th
Numerology: 146
Sabian Symbol: A rainbow
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Significance
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Myocardium
Crystal Element: Rainbow Fluorite
Expression: Rainbow Fluorite is a multicoloured banded fluorite. Rainbow Fluorite acts as a bridge between the physical and the spiritual.
Reflection: A sign of overwhelming happiness, majesty and security.
Sun Focus: You clearly observe situations and analyse the many parts in the whole, making important discoveries.
Affirmation: I look toward a hopeful, successful and lucky future.

Leo 27
Birthdays: August 18th–20th
Numerology: 147
Sabian Symbol: Daybreak
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Genesis
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Chordae tendinae
Crystal Element: Citrine
Expression: Citrine is a yellow orange variety of quartz that can occur naturally or artificially by heat treating amethyst. Citrine enhances new cycles in life with clear intention and devotion.
Reflection: New ideas, opportunities and realizations emerge.
Sun Focus: You bring fresh energy to situations, even the personal and emotional, helping the progression toward success.
Affirmation: The hope that comes with the new day is my inspiration.

Leo 28
Birthdays: August 19th–21st
Numerology: 148
Sabian Symbol: Many little birds on the limb of a large tree
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Ramification
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Chordae tendinae
Crystal Element: Blue Opal
Expression: Blue opal is un-crystallised blue coloured opal. Blue opal helps ideas flow freely and promotes confidence in interpreting intuitive voices, invites angel energy.
Reflection: Personal importance, social responsibility, cause and effect.
Sun Focus: You are considerate and accommodating; you enjoy light familiar social interactions.
Affirmation: I want to share my time and knowledge with people who appreciate me.

Leo 29
Birthdays: August 20th–22nd
Numerology: 149
Sabian Symbol: A Mermaid
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Importunity
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Atrioventricular septum
Crystal Element: Aqua-Aura
Expression: Aqua Aura is a man made, gold-infused quartz crystal. Aqua Aura connects with the divine feminine and esoteric knowledge, enhances Mermaid energy.
Reflection: Tenacity and aptitude, access secretive mysteries.
Sun Focus: You are honest, compassionate and faithful, in tune with your personal spirituality.
Affirmation: I shine with enduring inner beauty.

Leo 30
Birthdays: August 21st–23rd
Numerology: 150
Sabian Symbol: An unsealed letter
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Confidence
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Back
Crystal Element: Atacamite
Expression: Atacamite is a vivid green, copper-rich halide mineral. Spiritually, atacamite promotes freedom from doubt, and facilitates friendly conversations and correspondence.
Reflection: Self belief, assurance for future prosperity.
Sun Focus: You communicate from the heart with integrity and passion; others hear your truth, and you are listened to.
Affirmation: I am open, carefree, creative and honest.

:p

I cant wait to read and use this precious resource - thankyou so much Marina, Fantastic work!!

The best fo luck with sales! Spread the news!!! :p
*3 Cheers*!!!

"Speech!!!" :p Speech!!!" :p

Alissa

Many congratulations on your work's publication! I hope it is a tremendous success, it looks like a wonderful resource for the community! :D

room

Well done, I greatly admire your work ethic and determination.

I am not familiar with Findhorn Press but I see they are actually based in the Findhorn community, which is still going strong after decades. All very neat to know.

Good luck, may you be paid lots of royalties!

huredriel

CONGRATULATIONS MARINA!!!!! ....... can't open up the link from home (pc problems) ...... so will have a scoot over tomorrow ....... but brilliant news!!!!

mooncat2

CONGRATULATIONS, MARINA:):):)

How exciting for you to see the final result of all the hard work........you must be so proud and happy!
The cover looks most attractive and appealing........hope your sales soar.

For all of us who love the Symbols another wonderful resource........thank you!

:love:

Amaris

Congrats, Marina!!!

Well done, and all of that! What an effort and what a trememdous resource. Thanks so much for all your hard work. I'll have to add it to my Amazon wish list. It's too late for Christmas, but I have a birthday coming up!

Again, best wishes with sales. I hope this brings you a great deal of success.

Love,

Amaris

Guiding Cauldron

plz

i'd like 2 buy a signed copy plz! congrats 2 u!! blessings x

Little Hare

CONGRATS!!!!

The book looks really amazing.

Well done
xoxoxoxo

MCsea

Deep Gratitide From Me To You All

Elven thank you so much for sharing the exciting news with all my dear friends here at AT

Alissa, Room, Huredriel, Mooncat2, Amaris, Sunshineluvr, Peace_pixie
THANK You all for your enthusiasm and support - you all have brought so much light into my life!

I appreciate your kind comments and I hope the book has some useful information,
and if not I know it has LOVELY pictures ;)

It has been a big undertaking but one I have loved every moment of. I was unsure in the beginning if it was 'meant' to happen,
I started in December formalising the book, Findhorn were interested but it was when I received
permission from Aurora Press to use Marc Edmund Jone's key words I thought the door was
open and the way was clear. Im also grateful to Jane Ridder Patrick for giving
me permission to use her list of body parts AND Kellie the crystal deva for allowing me to add AVALONITE to the list of crystal elements.

The book should be available in Jun 2007, it still needs to be printed.

Thank you again --- so much!

MARINA

Elven

Spoken like a true lady of light!!

Im over the moon for you Marina!! Im so thrilled!
WOOHOO!! LOL!!

Blessings Elven x