PDA

View Full Version : Smoking Devil Smilie?

Junia
31-12-2006, 04:26
Mistress Solandia and the other wizards behind the web at AT,

Do you think we may, please, have a smoking devil, too?

Would be funny, nasty green guy horns, big stogy in his mouth? Or maybe he could just have smoke and/or fire like he's burning.

Thanks

brenmck
31-12-2006, 05:22
Do you think we may, please, have a smoking devil, too?
Would be funny, nasty green guy horns, big stogy in his mouth? Or maybe he could just have smoke and/or fire like he's burning.

But don't nobody aks me for my pitcher. })

AJ
31-12-2006, 05:44
we have this one :smoker:
which is : plus the word smoker plus : with no spaces between. I'm not sure but you might have to be a subscribing member to use the ones that aren't right below our posting area.
they are listed here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/misc.php?s=&action=showsmilies
which you may also need to be a member to access?

Alta
31-12-2006, 08:05
I think all smilies are available to everyone.

Solandia
01-01-2007, 15:54
Yes, all members can use smilies in their posts.

We have the smoker :smoker: and the devil }), but no smoking devil at the moment. If someone can make the graphic, I'll add it to the list of smilies.

~ Solandia

floracove
01-01-2007, 16:31
Oh I just love it when someone throws up a link like this!

I had it on my bookmarks, but like the others it disappeared. Been so busy, hadn't thought to find it...
I wish there was a way to see the codes for them all over there > > > > > >
but looking at it now, it's so big...

*checking out the tarot cards and smilies*
*bookmarking*

*snip*
listed here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/misc.php?s=&action=showsmilies*snip*

prudence
01-01-2007, 18:22
thanks for that link...I have never seen thhis "neutral" smilie before. :neutral:

:D

Junia
09-01-2007, 17:36
Thanks folks. I wish I were techie enough to figure that one out; but, blast if I didn't spend all of the last week reloading software because of a program glich that dumped my internet connection.

No Tarot Forum--I WHINED for days. Er-guess I wasn't through.

Debra
09-01-2007, 21:10
Oh I just love it when someone throws up a link like this!

I had it on my bookmarks, but like the others it disappeared. Been so busy, hadn't thought to find it...
I wish there was a way to see the codes for them all over there > > > > > >
but looking at it now, it's so big...

*checking out the tarot cards and smilies*
*bookmarking*

Ah, there's an easier way. Someone showed me this: when you're typing in your comments, stop for a moment and scroll all the way down the page to the very very bottom--left side, under "posting rules" it says "smilies are ON"--the word "smilies" is a hot link and opens a new window on the smilies codes, and you can cut & paste them back into your message. It's a veritable smiley party on that page! :party:

WolfSpirit
09-01-2007, 22:50
Just type :smoker: }) and tell the readers to squint a bit.

Junia
13-01-2007, 03:49
Just type :smoker: }) and tell the readers to squint a bit.

Oh that is a hoot! I go cross-eyed without my glasses and that works too WS.

caridwen
24-01-2007, 08:17
Ah, there's an easier way. Someone showed me this: when you're typing in your comments, stop for a moment and scroll all the way down the page to the very very bottom--left side, under "posting rules" it says "smilies are ON"--the word "smilies" is a hot link and opens a new window on the smilies codes, and you can cut & paste them back into your message. It's a veritable smiley party on that page! :party:

I found it. Thanks:cool5: