Planets & Cards; reading for YDM42

dadsnook2000

YDM42
Sun @ 12 Leo in the 8th, Moon @ 2 Cancer in the 7th
Requests a PPF reading about dating, stress, outlook

ASTRO READING
Sun in the 8th suggests your attention, will, ego and focus is on the values associated with groups, partnerships, and individuals. That general statement can relate to a diversity of endeavors such as tax preparation, investigation, counselor, speaker or researcher about occult systems, interpreter of other’s works-projects-creations. The Leo influence would shade those areas of interest towards programs that were dramatic, artistic, exciting in terms of their public impact and image – somewhat like a showbiz atmosphere or performer-status attached to these endeavors.

Moon in the 7th points to direct involvement with others within a empathetic atmosphere wherein personal contact and sharing is required. This can be a draining process if those you relate to are also emotional or are in a close personal relationship. If you are in an occupational area where you have to assess, assist, or oversee others on a close-up basis the Cancer influence will work best where you utilize guidelines and procedures to keep a balanced approach and diminish any emotional fluctuations.

In terms of their Phase Relationship, your Moon is in the PROPHET phase – you are aware that you need to use this portion of your life to grow into a new lifestyle. Earlier life and upbringing seems to have not prepared you for what you face now. Realizing that, you should now be prepared to make cuts in your life and to prepare yourself for new issues. Your observational powers are strong, you can see what needs to change. With your Leo Sun, you can lead and direct others in terms of what they can do for themselves and for you. Your ability to empathize will soften the directions and change in other’s lives that are caused by you making changes in your life.

Sun has recently opposed your natal Sun, giving you a glaring example of how relationships can impact your life when personal focus is challenged and imposed upon by emotional reactions. Have you also had this experience last year following the holidays? Did the last few days give you a reminder about an uncomfortable issue? The next week or two should bring a challenge to you wherein you will best be served by making a stand for yourself (Mars opposing Moon). Later in the month the whole picture will lighten up for you and everything will start to be defined for what it is. (Jupiter trine your Sun, Saturn backing close to your Sun but moving on by May) I can’t ignore Pluto on your ASC although the ASC degree is not part of this example. Pluto will contribute to this period of “change” and some degree of upheaval that your personal changes may influence others.

ASTRO SUMMARY
Your personal roller coaster ride is about to be changed, or at least can be changed now if you choose to go with the flow. Emotions have proven to be bitter Spinach for you to digest, so its time to switch to Cinnamon Rolls (Jupiter). You need to turn a deaf ear to the crybabies in your life and do a little focusing on Number One. While you may face some arguments over the next two weeks and some restrictions on how you can change and how fast you can change, things will become increasingly clearer later this month and next month. But the pressure to feel that you can and must change will remain. Go with it and don’t be afraid to cut irritations out of your life.

TAROT READING
Your tarot question was about dating. The astro reading can be also read in terms of how you have and can generally approach dating.
CARD #1; What has been the impact of past dating and relationships on you? (past)
Judgement
CARD #2; What can you do now to better prepare for dealing with new forms of dating relationships? (present) Five of Pentacles
CARD #3; What resources should you look for or develop to help you in defining a new “you?” (future) Eight of Cups

First I notice that all of the cards generally face to the right, indicating that there is a nature flow and progression to what you will experience and gain in terms of your experience. All of the cards are upright so you need expect too many twists, turns and contradictions in your life.

Judgement suggests that you seem to have heard a “wake up” call, a realization that there has to be something better for you. There is a saying, “If you settle for less you will end up with less than you settled for.” This definitely conveys a sense of self-pride, a feeling that you deserve more than what dating has provided you up to now.

Five of Pentacles points to opportunities and people already in your circle or neighborhood who represent the support, warmth and companionship that you require. It seems that you have been walking in the cold. Its time to take a left turn (intuition) into the light and celebration that awaits you and which is already available to you. Who are you overlooking? Instead you travel with one who may be hindering your progress.

Eight of Cups. Oh, what a nice tie-in with the Astro reading! How many of us can willingly walk away from a full emotional life and commitment. Emotions (water in the cups) take on the vessels (context, environment) that you pour it into. You had, up until now, let the context or environment or people determine the shape of your emotions. You can now turn and search for new places to place your emotions, your values, your need for a meaningful response from the world around you. You have a path along the water to follow (you don’t wander far from your emotions, you just choose to not have them shaped and manipulated for you), you have the Moon to light your way (needs and emotions go with you, and their changing nature – crescent and full moon – will provide the experiences you need to find the right place in which to share this special side of yourself.

TAROT SUMMARY
You have come to realize at this point in your life that instead of thinking about a new you, that is time to start changing in several ways. Its almost as if recent events could be taken as a “vision” of some sort. You have responded to the call but now need to look around before you just start walking off. While one has to focus on the future, that doesn’t mean that the path to the future can’t start two steps over to the left. Opportunities seem to exist right now to help you start your search and personal development. You want to take charge, you are a leader – you need to follow a plan. Part of that plan is to cut off old ties that no longer hold the essence of what you want to be. Change isn’t bad, it’s just “change”. Some aspects of your life like morning coffee and a favorite radio station can remain with you. Emotional baggage needs to get lost. But it a one way ticket, wave good bye, and move on. You will always have a guiding light. The only surprise may be that you find out its really you out there in the future guiding your present path. Dave.

YDM42

Very Brillant reading Dave. I have to take my time and give you feedback. You touched on some really good points.

YDM42

Hi Dave as I said your reading was very good. The cards you come up with in dating are cards I am very familiar with in this aspect of my life. Had a few reading which suggest that the person is already in my life...(go figure)- all I can say is that I am often amazed that when I really step back, and think about what I want and need I often see it reflected in the people who are already in my life...can we kind of just mesh them all together to make on person who is single and avialiable???? :)
--------
First I notice that all of the cards generally face to the right, indicating that there is a nature flow and progression to what you will experience and gain in terms of your experience. All of the cards are upright so you need expect too many twists, turns and contradictions in your life.
I have a problem understanding what you are saying here..are things going to be that twisity and turning or do you mean "no need to expect"?

----------

dadsnook2000

YDM42 has replied.

YDM42 has sent a lengthy PM commenting on and confirming the reading. She may post some brief comments here. Please note that when one requests a reading they sometimes find certain aspects of it that bring up deeply personal issues which they would rather not address openly.

YDM42 had asked for a small clarification relative to one statement -- "there is a natural flow and progression to what you will experience and gain in terms of your experience. All of the cards are upright so you need NOT expect too many twists, turns and contradictions in your life." She asked, "I have a problem understanding what you are saying here..are things going to be that twisity and turning or do you mean "no need to expect"?

I have added in this post a correction to the word nature (to natural) and have inserted the word "NOT" in the statement noted above. When I do these readings they are spontaneous and just written off the top of my head. So, I often find a spelling mistake or a word left out -- is that why they call me Fast-Fingers-Freddy? Dave