Ever had this happen to you?

Tara2007

From time to time I go into these websites that offer automated, freebie readings in order to get a look at a deck I have never used. This time I went to www.facade.com and chose the Ator Tarot deck, which is as it turns out is not my cup of tea, but it's the reading that grabbed me by the neck!

I have never felt a great deal of confidence, almost none really, in automated readings of any kind, even the ones offered in places such as www.tarot.com that you pay for, so this was quite the shock to my tarot-reading system.

My question was one I simply typed out in a hurry, not expecting to see much in the way of results. But, here it is: http://www.facade.com/tarot/persona...ip+with+RC&Deck=ator&Reading=fates&Reverse=on

It's a past-present-future spread (in case anything goes wrong with this link)

Past: 9 of Swords RX
Present: King of Swords
Future: The World

My connection to this man is one that I thought was pretty much a done deal - dead, buried, mourned and put down to fate.

Well, the first two cards are completely accurate. Scary accurate to be truthful. And the last one....The World....you have to be kidding.

At any rate...have any of you ever had this happen? You put no stock in the possibility of a surprise in one of these programmed gismos, and whamm! it makes you sit up and take notice!!

Al Si'ra

i did see such thing..but in llewellyn's website..did i spell that right? anyway..
i would use the fairy ring oracle..and the 10 card spread and it would always somehow give me accurate answers and because of this i just quit visiting the site for a while 'cause it was scary..and besides this site i never did receive correct automated readings

AS

Tara2007

No one else has any comments on this?

dandelion

In fact, I was just mentioning the other day in the Website Tarot Reading Questions topic that while I never expected to gain much from the free online tarot tools, my encounters with the Gaian Tarot Oracle online have been incredibly accurate and helpful. It sure surprised the heck out of me! ;)

Alta

Yes, I have had some very surprising readings from online oracles. Not sure why, but I certainly have.

memries

I just tried it where you suggested. It is a very nice site but cannot say that I understood very much.. don't know why. Your reading looked very good though if it all fit.

moderndayruth

Gaian Oracle

I just checked the Gaian Tarot Oracle and i loved it! Thanks for the reccomendation! i go to www.facade.com sometimes, but i "do" the readigs without reversals, the interpretation of reversals they give is a bit... spooky in my opinion. i go sometimes to www.hollywoodtarot.com , it's fun & it can surprise you with new insights.

Tara2007

The Gaian Tarot Oracle is terrific. Thank you. That is a beautiful deck.

I tried the Hollywood Tarot site and it is pretty cool as well. It doesn't sound serious really, but my 3 card reading was not bad at all. And, I have to admit I liked Tina Turner as the Queen of Wands....

Thanks everyone!

Tara2007

moderndayruth said:
I just checked the Gaian Tarot Oracle and i loved it! Thanks for the reccomendation! i go to www.facade.com sometimes, but i "do" the readigs without reversals, the interpretation of reversals they give is a bit... spooky in my opinion. i go sometimes to www.hollywoodtarot.com , it's fun & it can surprise you with new insights.

I noticed the spooky part as well...especially so with the Voodoo Tarot....

blind1

I have went to facade.com and tried the free readings on there,but I never took it seriously like I do one on one readings. It's my opinion that the cards dealt on there are random based on "key words" you type in your question...kind of like a search engine. I may be thinking silly but that's just how I feel about the free automated tarot readings.