Poll: How much time each day is devoted to tarot?

buddhagoddess

I was just curious how much time each day you spend with the tarot? I didn't see a poll function so just feedback would be just as nice. Partly the reason why I ask is because my husband has been giving me a bit of guff about how much time I spend on the computer. Mainly it is either here or on a parenting/moms message board. I really enjoy the forum and I have learned so much. I would say between being on the forum and working with my cards, I would say I devote at least an hour each day.

If you are a professional full-time reader, or just a scholarly novice, what do you do each day?

Grizabella

You only spend an hour???? What's he complaining for? :p I spend many hours here, but I don't have a husband or small children, so I can do that. An hour is really very little time compared to what I spend.

Fulgour

Because I learn and discover so much about myself
both here, and "spending time" involved with Tarot,
it wouldn't be possible to fairly estimate hour-wise.

Why not invite your husband to ration his television?
Seriously, I mean that in a nice way, doing is doing.

Umbrae

Tarot is my life.

24-7...or pert near.

Kenny

I don't do tarot when my partner is near or here. Well I do here. I don't read books or the cards.

Mimers

I am not consistent, so it is hard to say. Average I would estimate is an hour. Like you, I am a Mom and there is only so much time.

Summersweet

Alot of time. I don't really think I could estimate it in hours. Most of the day in some form or another

Cielo

Umbrae said:
Tarot is my life.

24-7...or pert near.

Me too....when I'm not actually practicing tarot, I'm thinking about it... or dreaming about it...it's always there... :)

Gayla

hmmm...if I am writing a review...I can spend anywhere between 4 to 6 hours...otherwise, it could be anywhere between 1 minute to 2 hours...that would be reading for myself or others..or reading a book on tarot, or chatting on the AT forum...