Seattle, WA tarot info needed PLEZZE!

yaraluna

tarot stores in WA??

Does anyone know of any stores in Seattle, WA where to find new and used tarot/oracle decks? a friend of mine is there until the 14th or so and i am sending her my wishlist. however, she is not from there and her boyfriend may not know about that kind of stores, eventhough he's from there. any help you can give me?
thanks

i'd appreciate your help

yara

Lewen

Yara,

I haven't lived in Tacoma for nearly ten years now (Right near Seattle) but I did a preliminary yahoo search for "Metaphysical stores in Seattle, WA" and came up with these links, I hope this helps! You can also have your friend look in the local yellow pages under "New age shops" "Tarot" or "Metaphysical Store" and I'm sure there will be some listed that I haven't found yet.
Good luck and I hope you get some great goodies! :D

Astrology Et Al Metaphysical
(206) 548-1095
4748 University Way Ne # B, Seattle, WA
www.astrologyetal.com

Quest Book Shop
(206) 323-4281
717 Broadway E, Seattle, WA
www.seattle-ts.org/

East West Bookshop of Seattle
(800) 587-6002
6500 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle WA
www.ewbookshop.com/

dandelion

A couple of my favorites in Seattle

I’m a Seattle native, and while I’ve been away from my home for a while now, here are the shops I remember where I’d recommend you look:

Tenzing Momo
93 Pike
Seattle, WA 98101
http://www.tenzingmomo.com/

Zenith Supply
6300 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
1-800-735-7217 or (206) 525-7997
http://zenithsupplies.com/

Acacia

And East West Bookshop, which is just up the street from Zenith Supplies, East West has a good selection of cards and books.

East West Bookshop
6500 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle WA 98115

satinangel

I've heard good things about the Quest Book Shop, but have not been there.

Magikal Gardens
Everett Mall has good size selection of new and used decks, I know they have another location further south (might try the phone book), but I've not been to that location, so I cannot comment on the selection there.

Borders Books is right across from the above store in the mall, they also have a nice selection.

Pagan X

The two shops with the best selection in Seattle are Edge of the Circle Books and Quest bookshop. Those are for new decks.

Astrology Et Al closed a couple of years ago, and Zenith's selection isn't all that good.

Used decks may be found (as fortune permits) at Half Price Books (two locations, one on Capitol hill, which is where you will find Quest and Edge, so they make a nice single Tarot Run) one in the University District.

You can also try Twice Told Tales in Fremont. If you phone Twice Told, they can check their tarot bin over the phone, saving a trip.