Stone Places

crystalwoman

Pocono Platypus said:
I have a question about stone places -- like New England, especially at Cape Ann, with all the granite by the sea -- it seemed like a giant radio transmitter.

Or the stones I saw in Matopos in Zimbabwe, which is the source of King Solomon's Mines. They were so much older than anything I had ever seen

Now I am in South Texas, which seems to be just a lot of chalk, with no message.

Can you read the stones you walk among?
Can you read the stones you walk among? Yes, and with a bit of psychic development and the help of other stones it is possible for other people to do so as well. You know how if you go and hug a tree and open yourself to it you can feel the living energy of the tree and get a sense of what it's history has been? You can do the same thing with the stones and boulders and mountains around you. I collect small stones from around the world and use them to make a psychic contact with their places of origination. By placing the stone on my 3rd eye chakra and meditating with it there the stone can give me information about its' birth and its' history, and a bit of information about the environment and other living things that are in the same place. Likewise, when I'm out on my travels I'll pick up on the energies and history of the stones and hillsides/mountains around me.

A very good stone to carry over the solar plexus chakra or wear as earrings when trying to tap into the energies or consciousness of the environment around you is a stone from Madagascar called Ocean Jasper. Ocean Jasper is an excellent stone for use by anyone who is an animal or plant communicator, or for establishing a sense of connection with other people who are unable to speak for themselves - i.e. mentally handicapped folks, or small babies that aren't talking yet. Some other good stones to use for this purpose include Spirit Quartz (a.k.a. Fairy Quartz), most Himalayan crystals, Ruby Zoisite, dark blue or black Fluorite, Iolite, Spectrolite, Selenite, Peruvian blue matrix Opal. There are other stones that are useful for this purpose but the above noted are the ones that I've personally found most effective for me.

memries

I have always loved stones. I am going to try what you suggested. Thank you. I will let your know what happens. It is a bit cold here now but we do have our warm days and I can always use some stones I have inside already.

Elnor

Crystalwoman-
thank-you for all the info you are providing- I have always loved and been drawn to crystals, without ever really understanding anything about them, (my mum told me I insisted on having a ring with a turquoise set in it when I was about 4 years old... I still wear it on my little finger- it just fits!)

I've recently been drawn to labradorite, and have a tear-drop shaped one that I even tried that meditation you've mentioned; (with it resting on my 3rd eye chakra) but all I've ever got are some brief flashes of light- nothing as powerful as what you've mentioned. (I was told it helps with dream recall... that's why I'm using it.)

Elnor