Lemurian Crystal.. info needed

memries

I saw a Lemurian Crystal today in a shop and did not know whether to buy it or not. I came home and looked up as much as I could on the Internet but to tell the truth it did not say too much.

Does anyone have any input about these crystals ? It was fairly expensive and I am not sure if I was being conned or not. I understand the striations are natural now but they certainly looked cut to me or mined and yet it is stated they are found above ground. In one instance it was written that they could go no deeper to mine this type of crystal so that was a contradiction I found.

Also there are pink Lemurian Crystals and Seed Lemurian Crystals. It is also stated they do not grow in clusters. How come some have been separated ?
I saw one in the shop that had another growing by its side. It was very pretty but I guess I need to clarify what it is exactly. Also for what use ?

Thanks a lot.

Fulgour

I have found that using "Google Images" to search
will take you to sites that have good pictures too!
:)
Click on: Lemurian Crystal

memries

Thanks Fulgour. I did not find that site. Guess I Yahoo'd instead of Google'd.

I am definitely drawn to the crystals and would like to buy a nice one but $100 is not a cheap price for a crystal so want to be sure that is what I am getting.

memries

That thread is really wonderful. What has happened since then ? If you would care to share of course.

memries

Went back to the store again today and felt all the crystals. The girl was very accommodating. Got her involved in it as well. I think the one I am about to buy is the smaller one with a lot of striation at the top and a triangle or two within the base. It feels good but am not sure if it is pink or not. The light in the showcase was very bright. It is about 4" long and approximately 2 and a half inches wide or just a bit less.

It is $95 Canadian but after having looked on the Internet and with the exchange I don't think it will make much difference. Also I got to feel them all ! I think that counts as well. This one had a lot of energy I could feel it.
Smaller is cheaper of course but you only live once.. at least this time.

Crystalsailor

Knowing Lemurians

Hello and namaste,

I have collected, studied Lemurians for over 4 years and have a large collection. I think I can answer your questions honestly. First according to the first Channeler, katrina Raphaell, and a group of 7 other sensitive people they concluded Lemurians [as they called them] were the last record of the race of people lost to the Devastation brought upon themselves for using the power of their crystals for their own use and therefore upsetting the Natural course of things.
What I got from their study was that Lemuians have come to the surface now because we are treating our world with Nuclear destruction. They are tuned to the Earth vibration as opposed to crystals like Diamantina Mined, Corintos area crystals, and most quartz and Minerals found today.

Crystalsailor

Dream Walker

To answer your question question literally I've learned Lemurians are working with vibrations that are difficult to use but are none the less very powerful.
Allow one to come into your space. I am very new here. Is there a place I can post some Lemurian photos?
The Tarot card I turned up for this site was the 10 of Swords reversed. This makes me feel confident I will find other Crystal Light workers.

Tarotphelia

*deleted*