Votes: 21 34.4%
  • No...

Votes: 40 65.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DewDrop

rainwolf said:
Death, the tower, and the devil show up every reading

Ouff, something relating happened to me...i got the Gildet Tarot from a friend, and the tower showed upp every time in readings for my self, finally it went missing. I got a new Tower card from the Llewellyn, and that card also got missing!
This made me quit tarot for some time, some month, than i got the Creepiest Depression period i ever had last summer...
Now it's over, and my original deck (wich i gave away to a friend some years ago) is ordered and on the way, i will recive it around the 7th of februar :)
I've never forgotten my first deck!

Anything simmilar happened to you?

ana luisa

I have never lost a card but many years ago, my husband (then, fiancé) bought me a Thoth deck and at the time, I didn´t quite relate with it. So I kept it together with my other decks. Many years passed, I had my first son and for some reason,he took a liking to the Thoth deck and started "playing' with it. He was 2 at the time so playing involved ripping, tearing and chewing! i tried to hide it many times but he would find the deck. What´s bizarre is that he loved to chew a particular card which is now literaly unusable. Have to buy a new deck. The card was the Hanged Man. And our life at that time really reflected this "sacrifice". Things that make you go hummm...

Grizabella

I've never lost a card. I've misplaced a whole deck sometimes. I'm at the age where women stop having babies because we'd forget where we put them, so it's just par for the course that I'd forget where I left my deck once in awhile. Haven't ever lost just a single card, though.

the_surfacer

I refuse to vote in this poll on the grounds that the moment I click the little radio button that says "no, I haven't ever lost a card," the Universe will decide to fix that. ;)

caridwen

I lost a whole deck! My Froud's Fairies disappeared and I had to buy a new deck:(

Lewen

I haven't lost a card until my daughter was checking out my Universal Waite Deck to see if she'd be interested in learning tarot.

My King of Pentacles ended up missing. Ironically, the year that I started really getting back into tarot was in 2004 (when I signed up here) and the King of Pentacles kept popping up into my readings despite which deck was being used or whether I was reading for myself or had others read for me!

Daughter is now happy with her Gothic vampire deck and I'm going to see if I can track down another King of Pents, but it's making me want to dig out all my decks and oracles and make sure all of the cards are there!!!!

memries

Maybe if you go through all your decks you will find your card ? It is possible.

I voted no ! Hopefully not !

akenrec

Lost page of wands at party it came back to me several weeks later.
Need we look further to the power of the cosmos when we listen to stories such as above and im sure below. It validates all too clearly that there are signs all around us. NOTE: No getting away from the tower card when the karmic influence is around you

Mi-Shell

Lost or gone walkabout?

For almost 3 years the Coyote from the Animal Spirit Knowledge Cards was gone!
If it was another card I would say it was missing or lost -- but Coyote????
Coyote does not get lost- he disappears! ... and shows up when he pleases! Between the pages of a book.... called American Indian Trickster Tales ...
Now isn't that typical Coyote story.....

prudence

Yes, reading on my back deck, for my niece...and the wind came and took the 3 of Swords right off of the table and it slipped perfectly between the wooden deck planks, never to be seen again. (It was far too deep for anyone to try to get under the deck and get it.) It was from my Waldherr Goddess Tarot. As soon as it happened, I knew my deck was all done. (because there was NO way I was going to try crawling under that deck for a card! Scary things live under there.)