Dave needs some astrological data

dadsnook2000

This is a request to the list members: I need a particular type of astrological data to use in a book that I am close to finalizing. This book is about the use of precession-corrected Solar Returns and Progressed Daily Angle charts to use in event-definition and prediction. The following criteria need to be met:

1) The data may be for yourself or for a public figure that you have an accurate birth time/date/location for.

2) The person must have had a highly significant event-experience in their life that resulted in a total change in their life. The date and nature of this event must be given. The resultant changes in attitude, health, life's direction, values and/or impact on interacting with others or the public must be noted.

3) One or more significant achievements or endeavors or experiences after the life-altering or life-changing event needs to be noted in terms of date and description.

4) If the data you provide is for yourself, please provide the information noted above. If the data you provide is for a public figure (probably a better choice for the subject of a book) then the background information is probably available on the Internet or in a published biography.

The reason behind this request is to explore the impact of a dramatic life-altering event on how a person can be fundamentally changed -- as if they had been given a new birth chart! The follow-on events will then be compared to both the natal chart and the new-birth-event chart to test the methodology and results.

Suggestions using public figures can be posted here. Private data can be PM'd to me or e-mailed to me (my e-mail address is in my profile). I will be happy to share this in-process book with the person(s) who contribute any material that I can use.

One of the initiating situations for this book (which is now largely written and is past the draft stage) was Red Emma's request for help here on this list in dealing with a changing life situation in which home facilities and an aging husband were bringing forth the need for preparations for the next phase of their lives. I had offered some suggestions but they were a bit to complex for her to use given her understanding of astrology. In the meantime, I have been working to simply the techniques I use for event definition-prediction and have found specialized free software tools that can be used to follow my methods. This material will be either made available in a magazine format or via an e-book presentation so as to assure wide availability.

Thank you for your help and support in the past. I hope this works out for everyone's benefit. If anyone wishes to discuss this further, here, please feel free to ask questions or post your perspective on this subject. Dave