Another unbelievable offer . . .

Abrac

Speechless...

LOL...no es bueno!

Debra

The US $12 shipping seems a bit stiff, don't you think?

Elven

sellers description said:
These are five (5) tarot cards from Marie Laveau's tomb/grave site located in New Orleans, Louisiana. Circa pre Katrina> appr.1997& found Memorial Day. Cards are XXI/The World,Valet of Cups,Ace of Swords,VII/7 of Swords & VII/7 of Pentacles. Marie Laveau was born in 1794 & was a famous "voodoo queen" who is now perportedly entombed in New Orleans' St. Louis No.1 cemetary. These 5 cards are very unusual & are in good condition.

The seller I notice gives no story of the finding of the cards - or how they know they are from Marie Laveau's garve site, what they were doing there, and if they were there, who placed them there? They could be from someones ritual that they placed there, or a message to her from someone - and the cards were found and taken? Who knows! Its not even sure if she is entombed there - only reportedly.

There are no returns on these cards either!
And the shipping cost for 5 cards - are they being sent seperately :rolleyes:
$199!!! for 5 cards!!! Thats alot more dollars Australian.

Someone leave a message on that seller feedback site - wheres gregory :p

jmd

sooo.... let me get this straight:

Somebody organises with a friend to buy a deck, then to place five cards on that grave, so the the friend who knows this finds them there, and then decides to sell them at an exhorbitent price because they touched a grave?!?!?

Debra

jmd said:
sooo.... let me get this straight:

Somebody organises with a friend to buy a deck, then to place five cards on that grave, so the the friend who knows this finds them there, and then decides to sell them at an exhorbitent price because they touched a grave?!?!?

It boggles the mind, does it not?

For further boggling, throw "haunted" into the search engine on e-bay...

here's a real bargain on a WHOLE DECK, not just five cards, AND its HAUNTED! http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-TAROT-C...yZ102517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

rebecca-smiles

Hey! thats 'The Witches Tarot' its what i was given when i was a kid as a first deck and i cried :bugeyed:

It also appeared in a James Bond movie.

gregory

Elven said:
Someone leave a message on that seller feedback site - wheres gregory :p
Right here. What did you want, my loves ??? })
(leaving rude remark right now....)
I mean - how unusual is Fergus Hall ?????

WHAT else is she selling ? I can't see anything :D

Oh - ed - the other one. I am not posting about that. I have had "discussions" with that cassica before on e-bay.
I think she hates me. That's OK by me :D

OOOOOOOH but I am reporting one of her listings.

a) selling tiger teeth is illegal
and
b) How did they get one in the AMAZON jungle ?????

- from the rare South American tiger ???? (I am not asking e-bay that one though....)

Sulis

Debra said:
It boggles the mind, does it not?

For further boggling, throw "haunted" into the search engine on e-bay...

here's a real bargain on a WHOLE DECK, not just five cards, AND its HAUNTED! http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-TAROT-C...yZ102517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That's the same seller who sold a 'haunted deck' not so long ago and was discussed on the forum - for those of you who remember in her ebay ad that time she appeared dressed in spandex black lycra and was crawling all over the cards :!:

She's apparently a 'genuine salem witch'.

I contacted her and told her I thought she was a con-artist and not a very good advocate of the witchcraft that I know and love.
She got very nasty and told me that if I didn't stop saying horrible things about her and her auctions that I'd find out 'just what a real witch could do'.
I thought this was most laughable and wrote back to tell her so (I also said she'd got me shaking in my boots).

Quite funny on one level but there are people out there who would be terrified by such threats from a 'real salem witch' :(