I found a "twin soul" champagne citrine

Sophie

Wandering around my lovely new neighbourhood in Cape Town this afternoon, I chanced upon a metaphysical shop (there are several in the area) selling crystals. I went in, wanting to find out if there was anything special to start me off here, mined in South or Southern Africa.

I looked at several interesting specimens, and then was shown a small, but very pretty twin soul citrine - pale gold in colour, which I am told comes from the Brandberg Mountains in Namibia (I already have a couple of quartz crystals from there, but this one is much clearer than the other I own, if smaller).

It seemed so perfect! And since it was more than reasonably priced, I walked out of the shop with it. I'm going to cleanse it outdoors, and then place it in the far right of my room, on my bedside table - an aid for harmony, union within myself, joy and energy (since it's citrine) - and for union with my soulmate :)

Anyone here has any experience of working with twin soul crystals?

Sushi

I am not familiar with the term. What does twin soul mean in regards to crystals?

Sophie

Twin crystals, or soulmate crystals, or twin soul crystals, are double crystals that grow from the same base, usually close together, but distinct. They are said to assist in realising soulmate relationships in the earth plane. They heal and balance relationships, including within ourselves.

Here's some info: http://www.metastones.com/crystal_stone_healing_properties.htm

- scroll down for twin crystal

sharpchick

Ooooh, I am so envious of (and glad for) you.

I've never had a soulmate crystal, so I have no useful experience for you.

Sophie

Thanks, Sharpchick :)

Well, it now lives on my bedside table, which is in the relationship corner of my room. I hold it sometimes, for meditation. Mainly I just look at it. When I can post a photograph, I shall, although photographs never do justice to crystals.

It has such gentle energy - revitalising in a soothing way, nothing too in-your-face. Must come from its pale gold colour.

Little Hare

Wow

it sounds like a truely beautiful piece :) lucky you! i'm glad to see it has gone to such a good home

amysquie

I've been looking for a soulmate/tantric twin crystal too, good to hear you can find them out and about. I think I've found the one I'm looking for, it's very small but beautiful, I'll post it on here if/when I get it. There is a little info on soulmate/tantric twin crystals in the back of the Crystal Bible if anyone owns it.

Let us know how you get on with yours, Fudugazi!

Sophie

So far, so good, amysquie. Small but positive developments to report in the soulmate department ;)