PDA

View Full Version : Planets & Cards; reading for Jojojo

dadsnook2000
24-01-2007, 10:15
Jojojo
Sun @ 27 Capricorn in the 11th. Moon @ 3 Sag in the 9th.
What does this year have in store for me?

ASTRO READING
We have seen 111th house Sun’s before in these readings – the Sun allies itself with associates and like-minded individuals, those who offer value in terms of supporting ones goals or who demand value from you so as to serve the cause they promulgate. This house turns one toward the future, to improvements in life, to creatively using partnerships to introduce new ideas and concepts. The Capricorn influence would tend to associate with more established groups and concepts, conservative approaches.

Moon is in the 9th house, fueling strong feelings with the exotic, foreign, academic or far-away explorations of life. As a sign influence, Sag brings in feelings of freedom of movement, highly opinionated views, ethical attitudes. A lack of stability or consistency should be expected with this placement.

The Moon is ending the CHANGER PHASE (activist, future seeking, being inspiring or seeking to inspire) and approaching the PROPHET PHASE (understanding that one has to give things up and seek new ground as a means of renewal). This balance between will, focus, intent and issues of feeling, change, holding onto the past – your life’s current awareness should start to take on a purpose of balancing personal and public postures, aligning yourself inwardly and outwardly so as to not impose a toll upon yourself. An economy of emotional commitment, a focus for what you commit to.

With the Sun moving ahead from your natal Sun position, this is the time to plan and move forward in your actions. (Sun conjunct Sun, separating) Talking with others will help shape goals and provide comfort in a time of change (Sun/t sextile Moon/n) With Mercury running ahead of the Sun, ideas and exposure to opportunities will be free of past constraints – lots of new ideas coming into your head. With Venus being even further ahead of the Sun, you may be attracted by values and benefits that others promote – don’t jump into another’s pot. Mars will add its energy to your personality as it passes over your natal Sun. Although it’s not part of what these reading are about, Pluto jumping on your MC will bring changes that will prove to be permanent.

TAROT READING
Card #1: What portions of your life no longer serve your future interests?
The DEVIL
Card #2: What strengths and resources can best serve you now?
Eight of Wands
Card #3: What represents a path or direction that you can follow this year?
Ten of Pentacles, reversed

The Devil tells us that you have obsessed on something, have not made the choices that were needed, have remained tied to something that needed to be rejected and left behind. If you are familiar with the Waite-Smith deck and Devil, note that the Devil sits upon a stone to which the people are chained. The “binding” and the lack of perspective on why these bonds are now useless is what can be causing you to look at what the year ahead offers. Instead, you should be looking at what has held you back and finding a way to reject that old view of the world.

The Eight of Wands signifies that you need to make a decision and use your available energy. No sleeping in late, more get-up-and-go is called for. Your own energy and involvement is called for.

The Ten of Pentacles reversed suggests more independence is the key to moving forward, that less ties to family or prior associates is called for. You may have talents that were used before to benefit others and their use kept you in some way from learning other things important to your growth and maturity.

SUMMARY:
Both the Astro reading and the Tarot reading seem to parallel each other. Change is upon you, it is important to start considering what can be left behind, what can be kept. Energy is the key to moving ahead, life is not a spectator sport but must be engaged in with intent and passion. Some past involvements or people may be hard to leave behind, but you must move forward according to the cards and the small astrology profile we have used here. If you have questions, ask them when you provide some feed back and I’ll try to expand on anything that needs it. Good luck. Dave.

jojojo
25-01-2007, 06:51
Firstly I would like to say a MASSIVE thankyou - I feel so privileged to have had this reading.

We have seen 11th house Sun’s before in these readings – the Sun allies itself with associates and like-minded individuals, those who offer value in terms of supporting ones goals or who demand value from you so as to serve the cause they promulgate. This house turns one toward the future, to improvements in life, to creatively using partnerships to introduce new ideas and concepts. The Capricorn influence would tend to associate with more established groups and concepts, conservative approaches.

Yes, that is me, I like things to be stable, always going for the conservative approach and not happy when pushed out of my comfort zone. I very much enjoy the company of like-minded people and it is always to people that I connect with that I am drawn to.

Moon is in the 9th house, fueling strong feelings with the exotic, foreign, academic or far-away explorations of life. As a sign influence, Sag brings in feelings of freedom of movement, highly opinionated views, ethical attitudes. A lack of stability or consistency should be expected with this placement.

On the natal chart from astro.com my moon appears in the 8th house? Is this wrong? I am highly opinonated but certainly a lack of stability or consistency isn't a label that can be put on me. I am VERY stable and consistent. Strength, staying power and loyalty are 3 terms I (and my friends) would use to describe me.

The Moon is ending the CHANGER PHASE (activist, future seeking, being inspiring or seeking to inspire) and approaching the PROPHET PHASE (understanding that one has to give things up and seek new ground as a means of renewal). This balance between will, focus, intent and issues of feeling, change, holding onto the past – your life’s current awareness should start to take on a purpose of balancing personal and public postures, aligning yourself inwardly and outwardly so as to not impose a toll upon yourself. An economy of emotional commitment, a focus for what you commit to.

I am glad to hear that a change is happening, as I have had a difficult couple of years to deal with. Very future seeking years, a great deal of growth personally, but that had to be done alone. I have let go of the past, as far as I am aware, it was something I had to do, but it was hard, very hard. I feel ready to move on, I am stable once again, but still I find myself alone. I feel ready to commit emotionally to someone, but (fussy as I am, and not willing to 'settle' for anything other than what or who I feel to be totally right) I don't seem to be getting an emotional commitment in return.

With the Sun moving ahead from your natal Sun position, this is the time to plan and move forward in your actions. (Sun conjunct Sun, separating) Talking with others will help shape goals and provide comfort in a time of change (Sun/t sextile Moon/n) With Mercury running ahead of the Sun, ideas and exposure to opportunities will be free of past constraints – lots of new ideas coming into your head. With Venus being even further ahead of the Sun, you may be attracted by values and benefits that others promote – don’t jump into another’s pot. Mars will add its energy to your personality as it passes over your natal Sun. Although it’s not part of what these reading are about, Pluto jumping on your MC will bring changes that will prove to be permanent.

I do like the sound of this :-) I know my dreams, I know my destiny. I am moving slowly towards them, one day I will reach them. Of that I have total belief. I have some very very close friends that I do talk with, and share emotional thoughts with, they do provide a great deal of comfort and I am glad of them. I guess the 'not jumping into another's pot' is telling me to focus on myself and not to live my life through someone else, or try to change to be what I believe they want me to be. These permanent changes that Pluto will bring....could that be in terms of a relationship? I have a stable permanent job, home, money, friends....'that special someone' is all that is missing in my life.

Card #1: What portions of your life no longer serve your future interests?
The DEVIL
The Devil tells us that you have obsessed on something, have not made the choices that were needed, have remained tied to something that needed to be rejected and left behind. If you are familiar with the Waite-Smith deck and Devil, note that the Devil sits upon a stone to which the people are chained. The “binding” and the lack of perspective on why these bonds are now useless is what can be causing you to look at what the year ahead offers. Instead, you should be looking at what has held you back and finding a way to reject that old view of the world.

Hmmmmm, yes. I am obsessed. I long to be with someone that loves me as much as I do them. However, I don't feel as though I am doing anything 'wrong' as such. I am not clutching at anyone that shows me interest, for me, it has to be right. And until it is I will remain single. I am happy(ish) to do so. I am frustrated that the person that I believe to be 'right', who certainly appears to feel the same way, is stuck with his emotions, his thoughts, his destiny, his fear, of which is stopping him from giving himself to me. I can see how the Devil could be talking about 'him' but I doubt that, he does still serve my future interest. The Devil as something that has held me back. I don't know. I really don't know. I thought that I was living for the present day and not focusing on a future that may not be. Hmmm, I don't know. I'm waffling now!

Card #2: What strengths and resources can best serve you now?
Eight of Wands
The Eight of Wands signifies that you need to make a decision and use your available energy. No sleeping in late, more get-up-and-go is called for. Your own energy and involvement is called for.
Oh dear. You have really hit the nail on the head here. I have become rubbish of late. Staying in bed when I should have got up and started work. Meaning I am always playing catch up. I never used to be like that. I need to give myself a kick up the back-side and get myself up again and firing on all cylinders. This is so true. I know I must re-energise myself and 'get on' with things, all things. Sometimes, fear stops me moving forward. Fear of the unknown, fear of rejection, fear of hearing something I don't want to hear.

Card #3: What represents a path or direction that you can follow this year?
Ten of Pentacles, reversed
The Ten of Pentacles reversed suggests more independence is the key to moving forward, that less ties to family or prior associates is called for. You may have talents that were used before to benefit others and their use kept you in some way from learning other things important to your growth and maturity.

I am very close to my family, although already very independant. I currently have no ties to prior associates. Yes, I did always think/help others above myself. Maybe missing out on opportunities because I wasn't fast enough, or because I had commited myself elsewhere. I feel I have learnt that though. I am now ready. Free of the ties family and prior associates had on me. I am ready to move. But I have to have somewhere to go, surely?

SUMMARY:
Both the Astro reading and the Tarot reading seem to parallel each other. Change is upon you, it is important to start considering what can be left behind, what can be kept. Energy is the key to moving ahead, life is not a spectator sport but must be engaged in with intent and passion. Some past involvements or people may be hard to leave behind, but you must move forward according to the cards and the small astrology profile we have used here. If you have questions, ask them when you provide some feed back and I’ll try to expand on anything that needs it. Good luck. Dave.

Good, I NEED change. I feel as though I have grown. I am ready. Yes, I understand that energy is needed. I find it all too easy to let lethargy take over. 'I can't do it' attitude. I don't know who it is I must leave behind, as I am very much on my own at the moment. I HAVE left people behind - that change was needed and I have moved to a position where I am ready to accept the next change in my life. I really want to move forward, but am I moving forward to the right person? is it to him that my energy should be spent? because for him I would move in a heart beat and leave everything that I know to be comfortable behind. But how hard I should push it, that is what I do not know. Giving up on him, who I believe to be right, is not something I can consider...call it the Capricorn stubborness in me....and currently I am moving things forward VERY slowly, am I on the right path> Can you tell that? I have no idea????

Once again, thankyou and if you need any more feedback then let me know.

dadsnook2000
25-01-2007, 07:42
If you identify with Moon in the 8th house, we would take a different slant on the Astro reading: The 8th house signifies "unequal sharing" among other things. What values do you invest in relationships? What does a partnership bring to you. How do you manage the emotional resources that are part of a relationship? These are some of the questions that Moon in the 8th poses.

Given that the Moon is in Sag, the 9th house placement seemed more logical to one looking in at you from the outside. However, an 8th house interpretation would fit better with the Devil card -- which we need to talk about. I have found that the Tarot often doesn't seem to discriminate between "you" and the "others" in your life very clearly -- especially in a three card spread where each position has a broad spectrum of issues to cover. The Devil could represent this 'other' person you feel would be a good partner for you. This other person could be the obsessive one in terms of not making a commitment, not wanting to move on, not changing, not embarking on an exciting opportunity to grow.

Perhaps we can expand our discussion basis (Sun and Moon only) and look at Mercury. Mercury is ahead of your Sun, giving it a "view of its own" which we can translate as a "sense of perspective." Mercury acts like a mental flashlight, it sees only what it focuses upon, only what it is pointed at. Could it be that your looking over your shoulder at this other person is preventing you from seeing others that your "flashlight" could light up and see if you were only paying attention. Just a thought.

Pluto approaching the MC in your chart is a "couple of years" event. Pluto will be contacting your MC more than once as it appears to wander forward three steps and then backs up two steps. Pluto uncovers things, turns them over and disposes of them. It is regeneration on one hand, destroy-energy on the other, all which means irrevocable change. Once affected, nothing remains the same ever again. As Pluto works on your MC it will also be previewing change in terms of Capricorn which is close by. So, you need to consider where Saturn is in your chart's house positions and how you are dealing with that planet. Saturn will better describe and provide an earlier warning than will Pluto. You can visit my Planet Series thread on Saturn and read what you need to know there.

As far as your Ten of Pentacles, reversed, and what it signifies: Let me note an old saying -- "it's not the destination that is really important, its the journey and its opportunities that you encounter on the way to a destination that is important." Again, life is a participatory endeavor, you just have to get out there and meet it directly, openly. Dave