Fertility Crystal For IVF Treatment

MrsB

Hello
From a very young age I have always been interested in Tarot, meditation and Crystals, recently we have been struggling with trying to conceive our first child. My struggle has really brought me back to my meditation. We have found out from tests that my husband has a high abnormality in his sperm and we will need to do ivf to become pregnant. I'm quite excited but scared by what is to come.
I wanted to carry some cyrstals in a pouch with a mantra to encourage fertilty and to keep me strong at this time.
Can anyone please recommend any crystals that they think would help and also is there a special place or should carry the crystals on me?
Thank you for your time and sorry for the little rant.

Much love

Mrs B

Kahlie

Moonstone is generally known for it's fertility. You could also put in some stones that promote self-love like: Rose Quartz, Mangano Calcite or Rhodochrosite.

I wish you all the best,

Kahlie

P.S. as for placing, if you want skin to skin contact, you could consider in your bra.

Sophie

Moss Agate - it's a lovely earthy stone, a stone of growth, which also vibrates with the heart.

Kahlie

Oh, and maybe Hematite, since it helps bloodflow, and that might be very handy while doing the IVF treatments. Check out some pictures of the crystals mentioned, or try to find them 'live' and see how they feel to you.

Kahlie

Sophie

Good idea, Kahlie - the hematite and the scans!

Two other good green stones might be jade - since it is a stone of good fortune and growth - the light green one, as opposed to the nephrite; and adventurine, which is both calming and revitalising, a good stone to help with the adventure of IVF and pregnancy!

Orange-gold stones are associated with the genitals and are mood-enhancing too - this might help get you into an optimistic mood and prepare your womb to receive the fertilised egg. Carnelian and sunstone are good - carnelian is a favourite of mine to balance any kind of female "issue", as it lifts your energy, your mood and helps those parts of you function with vitality.

Sulis

I've used jade, moonstone, bloodstone, carnelian and moss agate to help with fertility problems before.

Green stones are good for fertility as green is the colour of the earth and of new growth.
Deep red and orange stones also help because they relate to the base and naval chakras.
Moonstone is good for balancing the hormone levels.

One thing that I would very strongly recommend to anyone undergoing IVF or having problems with sub-fertility is reflexology.
Find yourself a maternity reflexologist as they have been trained to help women and men with fertility problems and they are also trained to help throughout the pregnancy.
Reflexology balances the body... if something is overworking, reflexology will help to slow it down and if something isn't working hard enough it will be stimulated.
It's wonderful at regulating the menstrual cycle and as it is such a relaxing treatment it helps with stress too.
http://www.reflexology.org/
http://www.reflexology-uk.co.uk/

Oops sorry Fudugazi, just realized that I've said almost exactly what you said :D

MrsB

Thank you for all your lovely replies.

I went into eternal spirit near my work and spent a while looking through the sugestions.
I found I was really drawn a Carnelian crystal to me it looks like the first scan with the sac in the womb I just love it.
I also found a rose quartz that is slightly shaped like a heart with a small flaw in the middle...kind of how I think my heart feels at the moment.
And a lovely moonstone crystal.

I have put them in a little pouch with a mantra should I carry them on me or keep them anywhere inparticular?

It's amazing I was holding them before and could feel the energy from the pulsing in my hand.

Thank you all so much

Mrs B

Kahlie

MrsB said:
It's amazing I was holding them before and could feel the energy from the pulsing in my hand.

Thank you all so much

Mrs B

You are welcome. I would suggest you either wear them in a pouch near your heart, or try at least every day to sit a bit with them while visualizing, chanting a mantra or using positive affirmations to help with the treatments.

Kahlie