PDA

View Full Version : username?

Heloise
11-02-2007, 08:23
Quick question - how do I change my username? I can only see how to change password.

gregory
11-02-2007, 08:31
You'd have to contact Solandia (link at the bottom of the page) - and it costs a little bit, I think.

Alta
11-02-2007, 08:55
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=37187

Here is her post.

Little Baron
11-02-2007, 08:58
I think it is quite a small charge though.

I was going to do this recently.

LB

Heloise
12-02-2007, 06:33
Thanks for your help on this :)

Papageno
12-02-2007, 07:18
I just paid my $5 to have my name changed. just waiting for Solandia to kill off trismegistus. :)

Little Baron
12-02-2007, 07:27
Oh Trismegistus!!!!

I only just remembered how to spell this bloody one!!!

:D

LB

Papageno
12-02-2007, 07:32
Oh Trismegistus!!!!

I only just remembered how to spell this bloody one!!!

:D

LB

:laugh:

oh it's about time. I had to come up with something fast when I registered.
it's a mouthfull and it sounds it bit pretentious.

BTW I like your new avatar.

Little Baron
12-02-2007, 07:40
Well, I think that name changes are a good thing, generally. Just not too often.

I am still getting used to Helvetica being Fungy-pastry ... I got so used to the former name, so it was weird to have to adapt to the change.

I used to have a different name here. Did you know that? The difference was that I came back and didn't tell anyone who I used to be until a year or so ago; maybe less. I used to be Yaboot, who I swallowed up not that long ago, along with all of his posts.

Yaboot was fun and naive. But I felt I outgrew his playfulness. To begin with, LB was serious, talked about tarot and didn't give away the slightest personal detail - causing ChubbyMummy [who is a mummy, but isn't chubby - we have met] to call me the 'Mystery of AT'.
And now, I wonder if I need to move forward from LB. Move into a new phase with a new name. Maybe I will do the same as you have.

Names are important, as are avatars. I see images in life that remind me of the avatars of people here. Usernames come into my head when I am on the tube, or other such random places.
I am glad you like the new avatar. I change them often. This one is from the Deva Tarot - the Queen of Wands. All the queens in that deck are fab.

Looking forward to seeing who you transform into Tris.

LB

Papageno
12-02-2007, 09:01
Looking forward to seeing who you transform into Tris.

LB

my new name will be Papageno, the bird catcher in Mozart's The Magic Flute.
Papageno, the quintessential Fool and reluctant adventurer.

I decided on the name change after posting on this thread: The Fool in nature

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=74011&highlight=fool+nature

Fulgour was the only one to pick up on it.