Aqua aura - how do I use it?

Sophie

I've just bought myself a little Valentine's gift - a blueish aqua aura pendant, which is lovely. At least I hope it's aqua aura and not a piece of coloured glass! :eek:

But assuming it is - I know little about that stone except that it's quartz infused or sprayed or something with gold dust. I read in the shop that it was good for healing the chakras, and especially good for the 5th.

Has anyone got any experience of working with aqua aura, and can tell me more? And when it's worn as jewellery? My crystal books stayed behind in a box, so I am counting on some friendly advice over the internet :)

Thank you!

Imagemaker

I'd love to know about this, too. I have a lovely piece that I was drawn to buy. I meditate with it sometimes.

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, In one of my books it mentions that Aqua Aura is blasted quartz and gold because its trying to be a replacement of Celestite, since Celestite is becoming harder to find and becoming rarer. It has similar meanings to celestite but not as strong. Look up celestite and its properties. But I dont know how it is like the same, because its not true celestite, I am just adding what the book source said. I dont necessarly believe that its like celestite. Hope that helped some.

Serpenta

SerpentaAzothi

To add from previous post, Since the quartz is an energizer stone, the gold amphilifies it, and brings success and happiness. Hope that helps.

Serpenta

Sophie

Success and happiness I can always do with ;) - thanks!

Imagemaker

Gold in anything one owns is probably a sign of some level of success :)

Too bad I don't have a really BIG piece of aqua aura. And I like the name!

Sophie

Imagemaker said:
Too bad I don't have a really BIG piece of aqua aura. And I like the name!
Well, according to the theory of subtle energies, a little goes a long way.

lark

Hi ladies
I have an Aqua Aura pendulum...very beautiful.
This is some of the stuff I've found out about it.
I'm a nut about researching the stones I own.

Healing wise it is very good for boosting the immune system...so if you have a cold or are going to be around sick peole carry a piece.

It is really quartz crystal that is sprayed with gold and then heated to a high temperature and that is what gives it that beautiful blue color...really a true alchemical stone.

To pick this stone randomly or be drawn to it means you are evolving spiritually inside and you may feel you need more personal time and space away from the hubbud of life... this isn't always easy though for the people around you to understand.

As a healing stone it helps put your mind and body back on track if you have strayed (and don't we all) from your ideal blueprint of your potential in this life.
Your life purpose or work so to speak.

It is a shield from all kinds of harmful rays...both from the enviroment and from negative people (people who play mind and power games, psychic and psychological attack) ...a very protective stone and should be carried as such.

It is a stone of responsibility....it helps us responed to life and put us back in control of our own destiny....in working with it you may find your ideas changing...it is a stone that supports the ideal of maximizing what we can give.
It changes our focus from measuring our success by material wealth to seeking a more earth friendly spiritual lifestyle.

Aqua aura doesn't need recharging often, but it likes to be carried into a group of spiritually focused people and it absorbs the power of collective worship or ritual.....it also loves to be placed in the center of a labyrinth...so if you have any spare labyrinths laying around your yards you know what you can do with them now. :D

Sophie

Oh wow, lark! Wealth of information, thank you! Man, I stray often enough to warrant owning an aqua aura. So it's a "Jimini cricket" kind of stone, then? ;)

I am getting ready to be a millionaire...just not in money terms :D. Now to find that labyrinth...(looking up to see if there is one in Kirstenbosch).

I particularly like this part:
lark said:
It is a stone of responsibility....it helps us responed to life and put us back in control of our own destiny....in working with it you may find your ideas changing...it is a stone that supports the ideal of maximizing what we can give. It changes our focus from measuring our success by material wealth to seeking a more earth friendly spiritual lifestyle.
And a healing stone too. How strange.

I was in this shop, and I saw it. I looked at other pendants, including a rather impressive crystal point with a beautiful ore phantom inside, and a garnet cabochon on the wire. But I kept coming back to my aqua aura pendant. I bought it, but it asked me to...I am wearing it now. I have a feeling I shall be wearing it for a while.

lark

I think it would love being called the "Jimini Cricket stone." ;)
It has a very "wee folks" kind of energy too...very fairy like, but very substantial like it could accomplish big things in small ways.

So fun to just go into a shop and see what we are attracted to and then look it up later....
Seems to always be just what we need at the time.

Imagemaker does anything I wrote ring a bell with you?

Also very good for chakra aligning and healing aura holes cause by past stress, so I can see why you might be drawn to meditate with it.

It especially activates our throat chakra and encourages us to communicate from the heart.