PDA

View Full Version : SG-Crystals and Gems-Citrine

DarkElectric
21-09-2002, 06:47
One of the very first crystals I ever worked with was Citrine.

It is one of my all time favourite healing stones, particularly 2nd and 3rd chakras. I use Citrine for energy amplification, auric cleansing, healing, and, to give me a boost of the sunny, warm, happy energy I find so characteristic of citrine. I find it a wonderful stone to use for purification, and have been known to keep a small one in my tarot bag. What are your experiences with Citrine?

starfish66
21-09-2002, 07:07
I find that Citrine helps get rid of negative energies around me. It is just so warm and glowy; it makes me feel happy and optimistic just looking at it. I've read in one of my books (can't recall which one) that it helps promote mental focus, endurance, and self-esteem. Definitely a stone I need to keep around!

A girlfriend (who owns a small clothing shop) of mine keeps a bit in her cash register. She claims that it's also known as the merchant's stone and helps with sales ;) I don't know about that, but it must work for her because her shop is doing quite well.

:TLOVE Starfish

catlin
23-09-2002, 21:11
I also use Citrine when I need a boost of energy or some "light" in my life.

I also use it in mojos for ppl who suffer from depression or who want to overcome a bad habit.

napaea
29-09-2002, 05:38
i am new to all of this "using" gems. i've collected them for a while, cause i knew i needed them and loved them, but am only now starting to understand their uses.
but i love citrine. it is so sparkly and bright and warm, i have heard it is good used for protection, but i haven't used it much yet.

sorry for typos...i have the flu today, shaking, shivering, freezing and hot and clammy. blah.

Strega
05-10-2002, 12:11
Citrine's energies are positive and uplifting. It has an energizing effect that can lead one to hear the "inner music" and open more fully to the joys of spirit. :)