SG-Crystals and Gems-Citrine

DarkElectric

One of the very first crystals I ever worked with was Citrine.

It is one of my all time favourite healing stones, particularly 2nd and 3rd chakras. I use Citrine for energy amplification, auric cleansing, healing, and, to give me a boost of the sunny, warm, happy energy I find so characteristic of citrine. I find it a wonderful stone to use for purification, and have been known to keep a small one in my tarot bag. What are your experiences with Citrine?

starfish66

I find that Citrine helps get rid of negative energies around me. It is just so warm and glowy; it makes me feel happy and optimistic just looking at it. I've read in one of my books (can't recall which one) that it helps promote mental focus, endurance, and self-esteem. Definitely a stone I need to keep around!

A girlfriend (who owns a small clothing shop) of mine keeps a bit in her cash register. She claims that it's also known as the merchant's stone and helps with sales ;) I don't know about that, but it must work for her because her shop is doing quite well.

:TLOVE Starfish

catlin

I also use Citrine when I need a boost of energy or some "light" in my life.

I also use it in mojos for ppl who suffer from depression or who want to overcome a bad habit.

napaea

i am new to all of this "using" gems. i've collected them for a while, cause i knew i needed them and loved them, but am only now starting to understand their uses.
but i love citrine. it is so sparkly and bright and warm, i have heard it is good used for protection, but i haven't used it much yet.

sorry for typos...i have the flu today, shaking, shivering, freezing and hot and clammy. blah.

Strega

Citrine's energies are positive and uplifting. It has an energizing effect that can lead one to hear the "inner music" and open more fully to the joys of spirit. :)