Virtual Tarot - Peteranswers

lilangel09

http://peteranswers.com/

What are your opinions of this virtual tarot?

My opinion is that it somewhat works but it doesn't work if you don't believe it. Hence, it doesn't work for me but it worked for another girl.

I have a striking example where it worked for the girl. She asked what was wrong with N's head for him. It said that he had a dent in his head which is correct.

euripides

I don't mind virtual oracles but I got nonsense out of this. Ridiculous.

Kobarot

It shouldn't be calling itself Tarot, because properly it isn't. I've found online Tarot reading programs that yielded quite interesting results. This just seems to take its cues from the grammar and words used in the query to give a response that seems appropriate.

I suppose there is still enough of a random element that it can be a useful oracle, but I prefer other virtual methods.

nicki

The answer i got bore no relevance to the question I asked at all and it just didn't make sense at all.

nicki

Alta

Seemed pretty useless to me. Poor software, too.

jackdaw*

I got nothing. No answer, no error message, nothing. I click one button and it clears it, I click another and it closes the window.

Oh no! Looks like I'll have to figure out the answers myself :p

Doesn't strike me as very user-friendly, Marion is probably right in that it's a poor software issue in part.

starrystarrynight

Ah, the Magic Eight Ball of computerdom. I've seen others like this before. Ask enough questions and the answers will start to repeat...

jackdaw*

Oh, okay, I got a response when I opened it in Explorer (I use Netscape):

"Peter answers: I'll only talk to you when Emily's soul is around."

Makes sense. Honest. Who's Emily?

Emily

I asked 'Who am I'?

Peter answered - The souls are getting closer - keep trusting.

Hmmm clear as mud LOL :)

Miren

*laughs*

I can't tell you what I asked because it's "indecent." But he definitely was off.