Lunar Eclipse

mollymawk

------------------------------

Madwenaya

info on the eclipses this year

· Mar 3: Total Lunar Eclipse at 13° Virgo-Pisces. Saros 123. Second in Metonic series of Mar
3, 1988, 2007, 2026 and 2045.
· Mar 19: Partial Solar Eclipse at 28° Pisces. Saros 149 (9 North). Last in Metonic series of
Mar 18-19, 1950, 1969, 1988 and 2007. Reinforced by the Moon at 0° declination less than an
hour before the eclipse, and the Moon at perigee 16 hours later. Eclipse is exactly square Pluto.
· Aug 28: Total Lunar Eclipse at 5° Pisces-Virgo. Saros 128. Third in Metonic series of Aug
27-28, 1969, 1988, 2007, 2026 and 2045. Moon at 0 declination 35 hours later. The Sun is
exactly conjunct Asc, Moon exactly conjunct Dsc, at Washington, DC.
· Sep 11: Partial Solar Eclipse at 18° Virgo. Saros 154 (9 South). Last in Metonic series of
Sep 11-12, 1931, 1950, 1969, 1988 and 2007. Moon at 0 declination 15 hours later. The Moon
occults Regulus and Saturn on the previous day, Sep 10. This is only the 6th eclipse in a very
young Saros series that began in the 20th century.

I don't have much going on this time but I will be watching for the solar eclipse later this month and the lunar eclipse in August.

star-lover

i got my north node in virgo and south in pisces at around these degrees

all i can think of it tonight is a sudden change in life

been discussing moving countries with husband tonight to amke our family more supported with relatives

i dunt know if the eclipse has anything to do with it

i feel afresh start is in order

something needs to change

GoddessArtemis

How do I know if something is going on with mine? I can't read the darned charts still!!!! Argh.

However, I was feeling quite emotional last night, perhaps due to the Lunar eclipse, and today I'm really set on trying to find ways to relocate to the East Coast again. I really want a change in my life...now or never. I can't take the stagnant air any longer.

So, how do I look at the chart, and what do I look for to see if my chart is going bonkers? Here's my chart. What am I looking at, please?

Sun Pisces 17°16'20 in house 5 direct
Moon Sagittarius 11°11'04 in house 2 direct
Mercury Aries 3°24'10 in house 5 direct
Venus Taurus 0°41'11 in house 7 direct
Mars Taurus 17°15'15 in house 7 direct
Jupiter Capricorn 4°53'19 in house 3 direct
Saturn Gemini 0°47'23 in house 8 direct
Uranus Libra 17°28'28 in house 12 retrograde
Neptune Sagittarius 5°15'21 in house 2 stationary (R)
Pluto Libra 1°04'30 in house 11 retrograde
True Node Aquarius 4°15'27 in house 4 retrograde

GA

mollymawk

--------------------

red11

Ugh...my Venus, Mars, and Uranus. Ha, no wonder I've been feeling so out-of-sorts lately. I'll think I'll just stay in bed like I planned... ;)

GoddessArtemis

mollymawk said:
It's not a direct hit, GA, but it is a few degrees off from your sun. Eclipses are funny animals, though. It probably won't be too dramatic, but maybe a little bit of a shakeup.

What you'd be looking for are planets or angles at 11-15 Pisces, Virgo, Gemini, Sagittarius. That's where it will stress, as the eclipse is at 13 Pisces-13 Virgo, respectively. The closer to 13 the more effect it's likely to have.
Thank you so much, mollymawk. That makes sense. :) I'm numerically challenged, you see. ;) What about my moon in Sag at 11? Won't that be affected?

My friend's chart has a few hits (between 11-15): Neptune in Sag at 11'56...oh, but wait...

Am I only to look for Pisces/Virgo/Gemini/Sag in the charts to see if they'll be affected, or any sign between 11-15? I don't understand why the Pisces-Virgo eclipse would affect the Gemini and Sag signs. So I'm looking for the 4 signs between 11-15?

Sorry if these are pretty basic questions, but I'm not so great at really catching on with astrological degrees...

GA

mollymawk

------------------------

GoddessArtemis

It makes sense that my moon is affected, seeing how I feel emotional and sentimental, and a little not myself yesterday/today. When is this over? I don't like being at the mercy of my feelings, I tell ya!

Thank you, mollymawk. :)

GA

mollymawk

Pacific Time it's Full Moon, Lunar eclipse (t), 13°00, exact at 15:17 - 3 March 2007.

The effects could last for a day, a week, a few months, a few years, the rest of your life.