Strange experience with the Thoth

cherryberry

Ok, I have the Thoth since a few days - in case anyone cares ;) I shared my excitement and how I got to it here :)
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=75919

I hope no-one is mean ;) to me because I have done already some readings with it, but thats how I usually go about it -

I check the cards one by one and then I get stuck in, if I feel the deck wants me to ;)

Anyway - I did some readings here and for friends and it was alwasy the same - I see the cards I note down what I see and later when I call or write it down it makes no sense to me WHY I came to my conclusion.

Usually I can 'tune' in later again (say max. 1 day later) and maybe give some more thoughts, but here it is like - see the cards, get the message, thats it - weired, still so far only positive feedback...will see...anyone has a similar experience?

Sweet Irish Angel

Yo

Hey Cherryberry :)

This happens to me too, cards can represent various different things, it will mean something one day and something completly different the next! and always relates to the question at hand, the situation can change in a matter of mins never mind hours! so this defo happens to me too :)

cherryberry

glad you said that!!! I gotta say, I find it a bit spooky ;) cause before I did read intuitively, but I still knew the meanings of the cards and surely that was reflected in my readings also the pic's tell usually more than 1000 words ;)

But with the Thoth Pip cards (they still exude a meaning - but never as detailed as a pic card, I think)

So, I normally approached my readings with my 'knowledge' about the cards and my view of them. Now, this weired happening - something to get used to ;)