PDA

View Full Version : Crystal to Decrease Dreams?

cosmic_bubble
08-03-2007, 21:28
Hello :)

I sleep well in that I get about 7 hours per night, but lately I've been having 2-3 vivid dreams per night that leave me very tired when I wake up.

I'd appreciate any help on identifying crystals that I might be able to wear or place under my pillow to help calm my dreaming?

Thank you ;)

Sweet Irish Angel
08-03-2007, 21:57
Firstly

May I ask you what crystal do you have in your room at present???

cosmic_bubble
08-03-2007, 22:05

I have a box full of different crystals - I used to keep them on a shelf, but moved them to drawer under my bed some time ago. The only crystal that I have in the open is a large piece of rose quartz.

I can't remember when I moved the crystals to under my bed, but do you think this might be a cause of the over-dreaming? I never thought of that possibility before..... !

(I did try amethyst but it made my dreams even worse).

;)

Sweet Irish Angel
08-03-2007, 22:08

I have a box full of different crystals - I used to keep them on a shelf, but moved them to drawer under my bed some time ago. The only crystal that I have in the open is a large piece of rose quartz.

I can't remember when I moved the crystals to under my bed, but do you think this might be a cause of the over-dreaming? I never thought of that possibility before..... !

(I did try amethyst but it made my dreams even worse).

;)

Defo, crystals are so full of vibrations, just because there in a drawer does not stop them from working, and particulary that there under your bed lol, put them in a different room, and see if it works for you, :) if you have a piece of tourmaline you can use this as it will promote peaceful sleep, god know what type of mixture are in that box, sending your dreams on all types of astral journeys lol :)

I dont use amythyst either, that promotes dreams so that will certainly not calm them down, if you are gonig to use other crystals to promote sleep make sure you cleanse and charge them and programme them for that reason, if you have all your crystals in the one box, they will need to be cleansed and charged when you are using them again :)

Malachite is brilliant for promoting a good nights sleep :) I use it if I can not sleep, works a treat every time

cosmic_bubble
08-03-2007, 23:43
Thank you very much! :) I'll buy some malachite and give it a try..

I can't believe I never made the connection between the box of crystals under my bed and my dreaming before *d'oh*

I'll move them tonight and see what happens! ;)

Sweet Irish Angel
08-03-2007, 23:48
please do and let us know if it works, Maybe if you burn some insence and cleanse your room it might help too :)

Elnor
09-03-2007, 05:55
Also, even if your dreams are leaving you tired, it might be wise to listen to your subconscious... sounds like it is trying to get something important across to you!

Try writing the dreams down when you wake in the morning and see if anything resonates- and this might be enough to quieten your subconscious too. Once it knows that you are listening to it, then it might stop being so emphatic.

And a cup of camomile tea before bedtime might help, too. :grin:

elnor

Dark Inquisitor
10-03-2007, 15:56
Taking vitamin B6 helps us remember dreams , so if you are taking that vitamin you might want to decrease the dosage or stop altogether .

cosmic_bubble
10-03-2007, 21:48
thanks for the tips everyone :)

it's been 2 nights since I moved the box of crystals..it might be a bit early to say for sure, but there has been a definite decrease in the intensity of the dreams that I've had. I know I dreamt last night but by the time I woke up they'd completely faded...

I'll still try the malachite and the incense - I think there is more relaxing to be done!

;)

Briar Rose
11-03-2007, 10:28
I don't know what Crystals would stop you from dreaming, but an old Victorian recipe for very vivid dreams is:

Strawberry tea
peppermint
camomile

Now that is the exact opposite of what you wanted. Sorry.