Best tumbled stones to put under your pillow!

HearthCricket

I want to collect a few tumbled stones to keep under my pillow, at night, to promote the following:

Dreams
Good sleep
Relaxation
Keep away evil
Happiness
Health

Which would be the best ones to keep in a velvet pouch, under my pillow? Right now I seem very attracted to my polished citrine, whom I cherish and have been carrying around with me, all day long!

Lysh

I like Angelite. Angelite helps remove fears and helps with calming. I love Angels, and this stone is suppose to help with connecting with Angels which to me brings peace and serenity which would equal a peaceful sleep. This is also suppose to help with astral travel so maybe it will bring peaceful dreams with wherever your soul goes at night!

Briar Rose

::smiling::

An At'er told me to put this in a black pouch under my pillow, and it works!

2 lepdolite
2 sodalite
amethyst
moonstone
crysopase
blue tourmaline (indicolite)
hematite

I sleep more soundly that I have in ages!

I am so glad you started this thread.

HearthCricket

I picked up a copy of the Crystal Bible, so now I can do a bit of homework and create the perfect bag under the pillow for me!

wumpkie

Strangly enough thats the book I picked up today as well as the 'Crystal Prescriptions' by the same author. Its fantastic it's been a real help already.

Sophie

Amethyst is good. You don't want a huge lump of stones under your head - guaranteed uncomfortable sleep :D

HearthCricket

Fudugazi said:
Amethyst is good. You don't want a huge lump of stones under your head - guaranteed uncomfortable sleep :D

Luckily I sleep with two pillows! :D

Elnor

I keep a small bag with lavender and a few labradorite crystals under my pillow- they are said to help with dream recall; since using them I now almost always have something to write in my dream journal in the mornings!

elnor

delizt

hi there,

I find smokey quartz very soothing and relaxing, good for sleep. Especially combined with Amethyst and sodalite...