Power Animals deck

knowledge seeker

Just interested to see if anyone else has this deck, as it is *reasonably* new, and i am yet to come across anyone else who has it. no one else has started a thread with this deck, and i know when i'm looking at getting another deck first thing i do is search it here on the forums and also at the decks area.
I have only done a few readings with it so far, but can say it is a favorite, providing great insight and advice and very easy to open up and read intuitively with, which is how i read.
so, anyone else have this deck, or recieved a reading with this deck. what have been your experiences with it?

WolfSpirit

Is this the deck by Steven Farmer ?
I have this deck (and the book) on my wish list because I thought it looked interesting but I haven't got it yet.
I seem to be getting quite a collection of animal decks, I learn something new from every one :)

Mellifluous

I don't have it, but I've got my eye on it. I have Farmer's book and I like his radio program on Hay House. I would like to see it in person before buying and I haven't come across it in a store yet, but I may order it online one day.

I'm glad to hear you like it. It looked good to me when I first saw it online. I'm also drawn to animal decks lately. :)

room

I had a look at some pictures of it on amazon.

It looks like the Animal Messages deck by Susie Green, so I find it too similar. However, if you don't have that deck, then it might be interesting.

Enlightenment1

Ooooh, I'm after an Animal deck at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good one?

What's the Power Animal deck like?

Thanks,

knowledge seeker

hi enlightenment1,
for me i really enjoy working with the power animals deck. i read it intuitively and i really connect with it, it speaks to me well :D
however, i am still really interested in the druid animal deck, but am in no rush to get it (if i ever will, as i am truly content with the power animal deck)
look over all the animal oracle decks here at AT, search the forums to see what others experiences have been. and if you can, go to a local metaphysical store and see if you can look at their decks in person. as for me this really helps. i have found that one deck i really liked when looking at it here, but when i saw it first hand, it didn't appeal barely at all.
goodluck,
blessings
KS

CrystalTarot

I prefer the Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams or the beautiful Animal Spirits knowledge cards from Susan Seddon Boulet.

The power cards like Susies Animal deck seems fairly basic? No insult intended, but I like some mysticism and symbolism with the pics.

CrystalTarot

By the way....did you know that Steven Farmer is Doreen Virtues Husband!! Or at least thats what I just read online!

Mellifluous

I got it soon after my other reply above and I really, really like it. I think it's very good. Yes, it is simpler in style compared to other decks, but I like it. :D

The depictions of the animals are beautiful; it's hard to remember they aren't photographs. lol

knowledge seeker

yeah, i was aware that steven is doreen's husband. for me i read well with both highly symbolic decks (or those that have alot of imagery in the pic) and also just the plain and simple pics, such as this deck, with this deck i feel like i get right within the animal, and for me that is my symbolism with this deck. however others, like saints and angels which has alot of extra imagery, i find that whatever is necessary in the reading will come out, but if it doesn't play a part of the messge i don't notice it :)
however, as far as animal decks go, as i said this is my only one, so i cannot comment on other animal decks and how i read with those. but i am interested in a few, which over time i may acquire. but for now, i am happy :D