My first experience of Crystals

Kenny

I brought two Yellow Agate tumblestones the other day. Yesterday my partner went to the docs and came out really worried in an attempt to cheer her up I gave her one of the tumblestones, a while later she said she felt better.

Eariler today I found out that Yellow Agate are meant to calm people down and to sooth worried minds--if so crystals have my vote. :D

Alectra

Kenny said:
I brought two Yellow Agate tumblestones the other day. Yesterday my partner went to the docs and came out really worried in an attempt to cheer her up I gave her one of the tumblestones, a while later she said she felt better.

Eariler today I found out that Yellow Agate are meant to calm people down and to sooth worried minds--if so crystals have my vote. :D

Ahhh, the power of stones. Its great! I am not so familar with the properties of yellow agate but I think its great that something like that could help your partner out. I have tons of stones at my house and I think they do something but some people would disagree : (

A~

Miss_Kristee

I just recently purchased some crystals and ever since I've been feeling so balanced. When worries come I can calm myself, when I feel nervous I can ground myself. They've helped a lot.

wumpkie

I normally carry a gem/crystal/stone with me and today I changed into my work clothes and left my stone in my jeans. I felt so lost without one it wasn't until I got the stone out of my jeans pocket and into my work trousers that I felt truly calm and at ease.

On a different note I gave my Mum who has high blood pressure (at times :)) sodalite to hold while she had her pressure taken and it calmed down.

Power to the crytals :D