Animal Spirit and Goddess Knowledge Cards

cjtarot

Hi all,

CHECK THESE OUT:

http://www.whisperedprayers.com/Cart/WP28_TarotAM_AnimalSpirits1.html#Pics

I just rec. my trade from Holmes and I am in love (with the decks..sorry holmes). The decks are "animal spirits knowledge cards" and "Goddesses knowledge card". the pictures are beautiful and each card has a short paragraph on th back that tells alittle about the Goddess or animal.

Not for Tarot, but a wonderful addition to my collection..

Thanks again Holmes.

Cj

Lee

Moved 'cause not Tarot. :)

-- Lee

Melvis

Hi, cj!

I just got the Goddess Knowledge Cards at a used bookstore last week! I just love the artwork of Susan Seddon Boulet. Her paintings are so intricate, and seem to have many levels of meaning to them.

I'm thinking I might use them as a supplement in a reading where I'm using another deck, to show the type of spiritual guides which surround the querent. I've done something similar with the Druid Animal Oracle, and it worked out alright the 1 or 2 times I tried it.

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

ladycj

Very Beautiful! I may have to add these to my collection as well.

Blessings.

Kyrielle

Both decks are lovely and great for meditation. I like Melvis's suggestion as well. I'll have to try that sometime.

-- Kyrielle

rostie

i've ordered them two weeks ago, they should arrive this week...can't wait to see them!!! they are so beautifull, just astonishing!!! wish they were already here :(

sara...

WolfSpirit

I can't really buy any more decks just now :(
But they are definitely both on my wish list, they look just so great for meditation.

WolfSpirit

Well I DID postpone buying them for a little while...but I finally ordered them in a bad weekend and got the cards yesterday :)
They look even better in life than on the screen !
I think they are not really meant as an oracle, but I think I will use them for that, based on the keywords on the back and my own feelings looking at the cards (there is so much in them to trigger the imagination !), after I have finished drooling over them...

HudsonGray

Yes, the Animal Spirit cards are gorgeous. But I wanted to use them somehow in connection with a tarot deck. I just can't figure out how.

Anyone tried this before? What method do you use if you do?

WolfSpirit

The animal spirits are symbols for characteristics humans have.
What you could do is do a spread about the present feelings, the situation in general and external influences, then draw cards of the animal spirits to answer the following:

- what are the significant aspects of the questioner at the moment
- what are his innate talents that will help him
- what are his potentials he has not used yet
- what qualities will not help him in this case.

Or you could use the animal spirits as clarifying cards throughout the spread for example for cards that represent people: what talent of them is important for the questioner,
or for situations: what quality will the questioner need to develop when this happens,

just a few ideas, haven't tried them yet.