Tarot as a "bussiness"

Grizabella

Obviously she must be good if she's got people waiting like that.

Maybe she's in a trance state is why she's so dead on and mechanical. She might be channeling the info she's giving you. In that case, I guess I wouldn't expect her to spend a lot of time on interaction and advice, really.

I've never had a professional read for me, so I don't know how it goes for sure, but I think everyone has their own reading style. And readers just carry the message, they don't necessarily tell you how to handle your affairs.

Maybe you should try to ask a question that's more geared toward "what should I do?" or "how should I handle this situation?" than just having a more general question. What kind of questions are you asking her?

If she's got that much business, it's probably hard not to treat people in a business-like manner. And if she spent more time counselling people, it would take her forever to get through her day.

When reading for the public, it's not possible to take lots of time and care with each person, telling them what they need to do to handle situations. It's really not even a good idea because then the reader can so easily become a crutch for the sitter. But it just takes so much time doing it that the reader would never get through all the sitters and have a life.

Sinduction

There are readers who are accurate and can also give guidance. I have actually never been to a tarot reader or a medium and not been given guidance. I would find another person to go to. I believe the tarot is not about showing others how much you can "see" about them. It is a tool to help people. No matter how accurate a reader might be, they should leave you feeling inspired. I would never leave any of my readees feeling as if they were a burden or that I didn't help them.

There are, of course, those that want to talk my ear off. But there are more gracious ways of steering the conversation so they don't notice I want to move on in the reading.

Find a new reader. You can have accuracy and guidance at the same time. I don't think there is any excuse to treat people that way, trance or not. You are paying for a service (or not, I never charge) you deserve to get what you paid for.