Help, recommendations to help ease Phobia of expressing emotions

WingedSpirit

Thank you for reading this. I am a stranger to crystals and was wondering if someone can recommend which crystal to purchase and maybe recommend a website to purchase it as well.

I've been battling depression and finally went for therapy...I feel 10x better already! My therapist however, feels I have a phobia of expressing my emotions/feelings. I agree w/ her....I just get overwhelmed and the words can't seem to find their way to my lips. I feel over exposed or I guess vulnerable. As you can imagine this has caused a lot of unnecessary grief. I'm working on it, but I think maybe a little help from a crystal could help me out.

Also, my best friends b-day is coming up and I want to get her a crystal. She's been stuck in a rough patch involving a love triangle situation. Are there any crystals that promote healthy love energy?

Briar Rose

I haven't had great results in my past on expressing myself either! One way I am getting over that is to learn how to use different words, and understand exactly what I am tying to express to *the other person*. Meaning, taking the focus off me, and think about what someone else feels for a change. Then my expressionisn't worried abut me, me , me but what compassion I have for others.

Unless a depression is chemical, we can control our thoughts and emotions. How about for you, the book , "The Power of Now" by Echart Tolle, or the OshoZen Tarot deck, then join our almost completed study group, then there's the DVD, "The Secret" which I am always raving about.

I live in New England, we're having a long winter, knee deep in snow with no sign of spring! I have to look inward to get my get-up-and-go thing happening.

How about Rose Quartz and Clear Quartz so she can clearly feel what love means to her? I'd check out E-bay.

funkyfairy

I would suggest a rose quartz for both instances - its very good for the emotions.

Well done for getting yourself back on track, I have dealt with depression and its a very lonely and isolating experience. But on the plus side I now know when I might slipping and take steps to avoid. Ultimately for me it brought alot clarity and a sense of knowing myself better.

Goodluck with your recovery,

Light and Love FFxx