Vanishing gems

Murphy

Forgive me if I have already asked this question... but...

Every time I have a stone or gem, it vanishes... my hemitites gone, my beautiful amethyst gone... my turquoise, gone... I know I'm on alot of medication, but this is getting errie.

faunabay

Now I've never had that many disappear on me, but I do believe stones can move themselves.
I know. I know. Some of you are laughing, but it's true!!!

One time I was taking a trip (in my car, so no plane employees handling my luggage). I took a small wooden box that I put my stones in. I put the box in the middle of my clothes, in the middle of my suitcase for safe keeping.

When I got there one of the stones had disappeared!!!! There was no physical way it could have gotten out. But it was not there anymore and I personally had put it there while packing!!!!

So stones do disappear!!! But Murphy.....having that many go lost on you, I think there's something else going on. I have no idea what!!!! LOL But it's not usual to have that many disappear IMO.

If it were me I'd take for granted they can (on their own) disappear and beginning from that point try to understand why they would need to go somewhere else once you get them???? Are you buying the stones you're drawn to or stones someone else told you to buy??? Maybe you're not getting the correct stones that you need right now???? Completely just a thought to ponder! I maybe be off on the exact wrong angle.......but just see what you can come up with.

And also you said you were on alot of medication.....I of course have no idea what medications, but maybe that has something to do with it. Either you're not remembering where you put them, or they don't like the medications you are on?????

I know, kind of woo woo stuff, but again just something else to ponder!! :)

Strega

Vanished how? Dropped it? Misplaced it? Or mysteriously gone?

And where do you keep your stones? :)

Strega

Possible reasons:

1) It's taking a "vacation".
2) You forgot where you put them (due to meds perhaps).
3) Someone thought it was pretty and... whoops! (Bad...)

No one likes to loose things (especially not gemstones). However, it is something we need to deal with. The first step is (of course) prevention. Take the necessary steps to avoid dropping or misplacing them. Put them in a special (and safe) place. Don't leave them lying around.

And if you lose a crystal, don't worry. As I said, it may be just taking a vacation to cleanse itself, and will eventually return. Or it may be gone forever... its work with you is complete. :)

catlin

Mystery

I remember the case of my "Blaufluss" pendulum (sorry, I don't know the English name of that arificially made red or blue stone with shining golden/silver sparkles in it). I had placed it in the drawer where I store all my decks and crystals in and whoops, it was gone!

I emptied out the whole drawer twice and never came across my beloved pendulum. I already considered it lost when I rearranged the drawer again several months later to make room for new decks and guess what I found?! My pendulum!

I was so happy but could not find any explanation why I did not find it before when the drawer was TWICE empty.

faunabay

I had forgotten about this time until you told your story catlin.
But I had something similar happen with a calcite stone. For some reason (can't remember why now) I had it in my hand. And you know how you put things down almost with realizing it when you get sidetracked???? Well I must have put it down somewhere in the house (because I hadn't gone anywhere else). And I didn't have that big of a house!! LOL -- very small!!! :)

Well I couldn't find it anywhere!!!! I looked everywhere!! Even in drawers and under the chairs and couch (thinking the cat might have been playing with it) Then every couple of days I'd look again!!

After about 2 weeks of looking I kind of gave up! I mean I had looked everywhere many times and didn't find it.

Then about 3 months later I was giving the house a good cleaning and cleaned underneath the couch. And there it was!!! I had looked there MANY times!! :D It had come back to me!!! :)

DarkElectric

Hi Murphy!
My stones don't actually disappear, but they do move all the time, and it's precisely when I need to use one the most, that I find I'm involved in a frustrating hunt. I eventually find the one I want, but it's anybody's guess how they get moved, because I leave them where they are. Perhaps the cat has secretly developed opposable thumbs, but that's doubtful...
My gramma used to tell me the Faeries love to move, or "borrow" things, especially pretty, shiny things. Like crystals. Since I live by myself, with the aforementioned cat, Faeries are the only logical conclusion I can make!

catlin

Hmmm, Dark, I am still wondering if my Fairies belong to the tribe of the furry fourfooted softpawed one commonly called cats!

Murphy

Thankyou, everyone for your response

The most fantastic thing happened last night... I made my first serious circle, and invoked the God, and when I was finished, it was fantastic... I was filled with static electricity, and went straight to where my missing gem bag was. It was in my tens machine pouch that I use for pain. But I looked there so many times already... I know I'm on some heavy duty drugs like morphine and anti-depressents as well as not sleeping nights with pain that it can play on your memory. No, I searched and checked there....

Oh, I buy stones only that I'm drawn to and now I polish some with my rock tumbler...

coldsuns

I dont think crystals move. But crystals grow bigger and bigger. Not all but most. Maybe your siblings,cousins or parents took your crystal and you guys didnt know. Maybe spirit took the crystal as it belong to the spirit. Crystal is from the wild..eerie!!