I would like to find the right stone too...

wumpkie

Hi there guys,
I was wondering ... I start my new job role on Tuesday 27th as supervisor and so... What would you guys recommend to take with me as support and confidence booster? Or maybe a relaxing stone to calm me down?
Any help would be greatly received.

Love Wumpkie :)

wizzle

I'd go for one of the protective or grounding stones. The nice thing about this set of stones is that you should be able to find a pleasant pebble at a very affordable price. Some of my nicest stones of this type I found in a bag of rocks meant to be used in the bottom of pots!!! You can even look for a stone on a river bank or on a beach. Just see if you can find a stone which is pleasant to handle.

If you are going to a shop, here's a possible list

Jasper (my no. 1 choice for you) and it's inexpensive and comes in a range of colors

rhrodochrosite if you can find it would be outstanding
garnet
tiger's eye
boulder opal
rose quartz
green flourite
agate (natural and not not dyed)
amber

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have questions.

wumpkie

wizzle said:
If you are going to a shop, here's a possible list

Jasper (my no. 1 choice for you) and it's inexpensive and comes in a range of colors

rhrodochrosite if you can find it would be outstanding
garnet
tiger's eye
boulder opal
rose quartz
green flourite
agate (natural and not not dyed)
amber

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have questions.

Yes that does help, thank you, though I do have a question is red jasper ok to use as well? I already have rose quartz which I carry with me practically everyday and tigers eye (which lives by the window) but I feel my red jasper would like to keep me company on that day.

Wumpkie :)

CrystalTarot

Red Jasper would do brilliantly :) A lovely protective and grounding stone, and the rose quartz will keep you happy. I would have suggested Snowflake Obsidian to boost your confidence, but its far better that you choose instinctively what feels right for you :)

Good Luck for Tuesday xx

wumpkie

Thank you Crystaltarot

wumpkie

Just to let you guys know that my new job started well today, in the end I took my Golden Tiger's Eye with me and nothing went wrong. So yay to the Tiger's Eye :D

CrystalTarot

That is so spooky! I was reading yesterday in Spirit and Destiny about someone taking Tigers Eye to their new job lol!

I'm so glad you had a good day, here's to many more :) xx

CalypsoTea

I'm actually starting a new job next week myself, and I just bought two pieces of Lepidolite to help me out there (one tumbled, one cluster). I've been really nervous about it because of some issues that came up with it recently. I've found that they, along with five minutes of meditation each night before bed, have really helped calm my anxieties. So, I would recommend Lepidolite as well. ^_^

wumpkie

Thank you I will bear that in mind, now if someone could find me a stone that will cure a hangover that I fear is looming (Damn those work colleagues) I would be VERY grateful. I'm surprised I can still type... :( *bleuch*