Guess what I've just found...

wumpkie

I'm sure half of you don't want to read this today... I'm in search of some undies (knickers) and I find and amethyst cluster in my drawer with my undies and socks. How long it's been in there I have no idea. I didn't even know I had it till I found it.

Anyone else had a bizarre experience like that?

Debra

well wumkie sometimes I find rocks in my socks but it's not nearly so nice!

wumpkie

lol I can imagine :D

Cielo

lol, well I sometimes just find pebbles in my shoes, and that certainly isn't as exciting! :D
But it's great fun to find something unexpected in unpredictible places, isn't it? :D

wumpkie

I'm just glad I found it before I put my undies on :bugeyed:

Cielo

wumpkie said:
I'm just glad I found it before I put my undies on :bugeyed:

Ohh but isn't amethyst supposed to enhance intuition?! Who knows who else you might have found with your magic knickers then! :D :eek: })

memries

I thought that amethyst was spiritual.... spiritual undies ? It would have been hard had you sat on the cluster ! What would get me is how did it get there ? I know I sometimes put things in that drawer as it is the easiest to open and since I have a drawer alone for that then something does not get lost.

crystalwoman

wumpkie said:
I'm sure half of you don't want to read this today... I'm in search of some undies (knickers) and I find and amethyst cluster in my drawer with my undies and socks. How long it's been in there I have no idea. I didn't even know I had it till I found it.

Anyone else had a bizarre experience like that?

It happens. Stones show up out of the blue, and sometimes they disappear too. They will show up in some of the oddest places, and sometimes a stone will disappear to be replaced by something totally different. I've had it happen and I know of lots of incidences with other people who've had it happen. It's just part of the magic of crystals. Accept it as a gift and enjoy the new lessons you'll learn from it.

BTW - the fact it appeared in your undies might be a hint for you to actually devise a way to sit on it or over it (so it's pointed at your root chakra) and then do some channelling with it.

HearthCricket

Never happened to me, but if you have amethysts in your undies, I would defiinitely check for diamonds in your socks and rubies in your shoes! ;)

Alectra

I have this piece of Moldavite I constantly loose. As a matter of fact its lost right now. I dont know why it disappears. I mean its a small piece but I usually tend to keep good track of my rocks.

A~