PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I've just found...

wumpkie
27-03-2007, 18:19
I'm sure half of you don't want to read this today... I'm in search of some undies (knickers) and I find and amethyst cluster in my drawer with my undies and socks. How long it's been in there I have no idea. I didn't even know I had it till I found it.

Anyone else had a bizarre experience like that?

Debra
27-03-2007, 18:28
well wumkie sometimes I find rocks in my socks but it's not nearly so nice!

wumpkie
27-03-2007, 18:33
lol I can imagine :D

Cielo
27-03-2007, 18:41
lol, well I sometimes just find pebbles in my shoes, and that certainly isn't as exciting! :D
But it's great fun to find something unexpected in unpredictible places, isn't it? :D

wumpkie
27-03-2007, 19:13
I'm just glad I found it before I put my undies on :bugeyed:

Cielo
27-03-2007, 19:23
I'm just glad I found it before I put my undies on :bugeyed:

Ohh but isn't amethyst supposed to enhance intuition?! Who knows who else you might have found with your magic knickers then! :D :eek: })

memries
27-03-2007, 20:45
I thought that amethyst was spiritual.... spiritual undies ? It would have been hard had you sat on the cluster ! What would get me is how did it get there ? I know I sometimes put things in that drawer as it is the easiest to open and since I have a drawer alone for that then something does not get lost.

crystalwoman
28-03-2007, 06:05
I'm sure half of you don't want to read this today... I'm in search of some undies (knickers) and I find and amethyst cluster in my drawer with my undies and socks. How long it's been in there I have no idea. I didn't even know I had it till I found it.

It happens. Stones show up out of the blue, and sometimes they disappear too. They will show up in some of the oddest places, and sometimes a stone will disappear to be replaced by something totally different. I've had it happen and I know of lots of incidences with other people who've had it happen. It's just part of the magic of crystals. Accept it as a gift and enjoy the new lessons you'll learn from it.

BTW - the fact it appeared in your undies might be a hint for you to actually devise a way to sit on it or over it (so it's pointed at your root chakra) and then do some channelling with it.

HearthCricket
28-03-2007, 06:10
Never happened to me, but if you have amethysts in your undies, I would defiinitely check for diamonds in your socks and rubies in your shoes! ;)

Alectra
28-03-2007, 06:14
I have this piece of Moldavite I constantly loose. As a matter of fact its lost right now. I dont know why it disappears. I mean its a small piece but I usually tend to keep good track of my rocks.

A~

wumpkie
28-03-2007, 06:22
BTW - the fact it appeared in your undies might be a hint for you to actually devise a way to sit on it or over it (so it's pointed at your root chakra) and then do some channelling with it.

Thats an interesting thought, I will try that.

I have this piece of Moldavite I constantly loose. As a matter of fact its lost right now. I dont know why it disappears. I mean its a small piece but I usually tend to keep good track of my rocks.
So did I till this happened :D

I still can't think however, how it got in the drawer I'm going to have to double check now everytime I get some undies out. I could end up a rich woman :royal:

faerylvr
28-03-2007, 07:20
..... I have a piece of malochite I lose and find in the randomest places, places I know I didn't put it.

Briar Rose
28-03-2007, 08:19
I would like to find the right stone too...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from Wumpkie:

[Hi there guys,
I was wondering ... I start my new job role on Tuesday 27th as supervisor and so... What would you guys recommend to take with me as support and confidence booster? Or maybe a relaxing stone to calm me down?
Any help would be greatly received.

Love Wumpkie ] end quote

4 days ago you wrote this, and then you found the Amethyst stone in your knickers. Looks like this is the stone you needed.
:surprise:

sharpchick
28-03-2007, 08:29
One of my friends went crystal hunting at a town not far from here. She showed me a piece of quartz she had tumbled in a rock tumbler - said she had ruined it.

To me, it looked just like the Goddess sitting down with her legs drawn up under her and I loved it. I told her she should put it on her altar. She shook her head 'no,' and told me if I thought it was so cool, I should have it.

I brought it home and put it on a little altar in my den. Went in one day to light the candle on the altar and - no stone. I looked high and low, used my pendulum - no stone. A few days later I got up and went into the kitchen to make coffee - there She was, right by the coffee pot. I moved Her back to Her rightful place, and She disappeared again. This time, turned up under the coffee table in the living room.

I just let Her move around where She wants now. (And yes, I live alone, except for the cats - who can't get into the den - the birds and the fish.)

SaintOfScreams
29-03-2007, 10:47
Sounds like Spirits enjoy playing with you guys.

wumpkie
29-03-2007, 17:23
Thinking about it now, sometimes it feels as though my Shiva Lingham stone has a 'death wish' If I pick up my stones it will almost jump out and hit everything before it falls to the floor. It did have a nice scratch but I managed to buff it out with my fingers, Maybe it wants to travel hmmmm....Hopefully it won't end up in my undies drawer too :D

CrystalTarot
29-03-2007, 20:59
One of my friends went crystal hunting at a town not far from here. She showed me a piece of quartz she had tumbled in a rock tumbler - said she had ruined it.

To me, it looked just like the Goddess sitting down with her legs drawn up under her and I loved it. I told her she should put it on her altar. She shook her head 'no,' and told me if I thought it was so cool, I should have it.

I brought it home and put it on a little altar in my den. Went in one day to light the candle on the altar and - no stone. I looked high and low, used my pendulum - no stone. A few days later I got up and went into the kitchen to make coffee - there She was, right by the coffee pot. I moved Her back to Her rightful place, and She disappeared again. This time, turned up under the coffee table in the living room.

I just let Her move around where She wants now. (And yes, I live alone, except for the cats - who can't get into the den - the birds and the fish.)

Heehee, I find that happens here too, but I have a house full of kids and animals, still crystals go missing, recently one of my dogs has taken a piece of rose quartz to her bed awww.

ravenest
30-03-2007, 10:51

Once I never cleaned out my undie and sock drawer for so long they had mushrooms growing in them .... but crystals! Thats SOOOO slack wumpkie! - It must have taken years :laugh:

wumpkie
30-03-2007, 15:13
*Blows Big Raspberries* :P

Nan
07-07-2007, 21:04
Well it was not lost but forgotten. years ago I had bought a necklace with a silver circle and in the circle was a holder and a Quartz Crystal point up in it. It is lovely but had been put away and reading your finding made me think of it and it now needs cleaning but will be worn again.

memries
07-07-2007, 21:24
Wish I could find my nice ring that left on its own !

Nan
07-07-2007, 23:56
Wish I could find my nice ring that left on its own !

Try a pendulum and do the near and far. maybe you will.

wumpkie
09-07-2007, 18:11
*Or try your undies draw :D*

I do think that when crystals are involved in being lost, they want to be found when they are ready. Maybe when they are ready to be found it will be for a purpose you haven't yet thought of or to appreciate them in a new light.

However I will bring up that classic line... You will find it when you are least looking for it.

Failing that buying another one tends to bring up lost items. :D

floracove
25-07-2007, 22:42
Hi wumpie, I just found this thread, but since you asked, here is a link to my finding a crystal that was not present the day before.

http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=2789